N/S McFadden 4.27 (MEGA MERGED x4) (2 Viewers)

more questions:

can he make a run besides from the qb position?

can he make it in the nfl without a great o-line like atlanta?(did you notice the holes he had to run through in alabama?)

sure didn't.....matter of fact, i never saw him take one snap at alabama, considering he played for Arkansas.....

more questions:

can he make it in the nfl without a great o-line like atlanta?(did you notice the holes he had to run through in alabama?)

Arkansas... and yes, he's a sensational player. Those QB things were a very small part of his game. I do think that there could be some Reggie Bush-type growing pains, though.

He ran a pro style offense his rookie year without the gimmick offense and shredded defenses. His only real concern is his small legs.

Against LSU, he broke a run for 80 yards or so but Ali Highsmith almost caught him and got blocked at the last second. McFadden ran a 4.27 and Highsmith almost caught him? He would be a great LB to draft in the second round.

McFadden apparently had some off the field issues earlier in his career but he's over all that stuff now. He also has some ball security problems.

AP jumped 4-5 inches higher in the Vertical test...and almost a foot longer in the broad jump...take it easy....
You're right because jumping higher and farther over someone is more important than running past 3 of them.
There is a HUGE difference between a 4.40 and a 4.27 in football. Not so much with a few inches on the vert. Speed kills.

Oh yeah and I'm not sure if RBs even did the vertical and broad jump yet at this years combine. If they did please post his results for me.

Last edited:
Officially a 4.33.

Chris Johnson's official time was 4.24. Fastest official (verified, not rumoured) combine time ever, I think. Fabian Washington's 4.25 was reputed to be the record; Deion Sanders' legendary 4.19 was actually reported to be a 4.29. Bo Jackson's 4.12, Darrell Green's 4.05 and Joey Galloway's 4.19 are also the stuff of legend.

Last edited:
WOW! This guy is going to be AMAZING! Better than Adrian Peterson

this should not be surprising, he was going to be great even without the combine.

more questions:

yeah you totally just threw all your creditability out the window on that one.

my boy chris johnson with a 4.24, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

good to see ecu representin...and bigtime. his stock is skyrocketing after today..

Officially a 4.33.

Chris Johnson's official time was 4.24. Fastest official (verified, not rumoured) combine time ever, I think. Fabian Washington's 4.25 was reputed to be the record; Deion Sanders' legendary 4.19 was actually reported to be a 4.29. Bo Jackson's 4.12, Darrell Green's 4.05 and Joey Galloway's 4.19 are also the stuff of legend.
4.24 is just stupid fast.

Against LSU, he broke a run for 80 yards or so but Ali Highsmith almost caught him and got blocked at the last second. McFadden ran a 4.27 and Highsmith almost caught him? He would be a great LB to draft in the second round.

McFadden apparently had some off the field issues earlier in his career but he's over all that stuff now. He also has some ball security problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0HOnA5P0I

Here you go.

So, how fast is Highsmith. He was gaining on him fast before being blocked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom