N/S: McKelvin to IR (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Bills officially got a welcome addition to their offensive backfield Thursday, but also lost a key piece of their defensive backfield for the season. After the league granted the Bills a three-day roster exemption on Monday, <nobr>Marshawn Lynch</nobr> was officially placed back on the team’s 53-man roster Thursday. However, to make room for the running back the team placed injured cornerback <nobr>Leodis McKelvin</nobr> on injured reserve ending his 2009 season.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/ar...n-roster/42f22b66-6181-4c08-9e09-6cc9672dbf44

Looks like the Bills will have to wait another season to see how good he is.

Wow... yeah he didn't look too happy when he limped off the field the other day.

I wish the kid the best in his rehab.

I'll bet they're kicking themselves in the "member" now for letting Greer go... thanks Buffalo! :9:

Well, Gregg Williams said he wanted to look at the injury report the next week for the team they had played the week before and see some injuries. It's definitely been that way so far. I think the Saints defense put 4 on the injury report for the Eagles.

That's tough for the Bills. I want them to do well after we beat them. The more they are able to beat up on Miami and NE, the better at this point. :)

Ah well, Dick Jauron better win this season, or he could be in trouble.

Revis is next. I see a pattern emerging. You give us a player, we take a player. McClavin for Greer, Vilma for ??????, Shockey for ??????. Before this sweep is over they will call the Saints the pilliagers of New YorK. SWEET

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom