N/S met and talked to Morten Andersen last night at his book release event (1 Viewer)

1. At the time of the original posting Morten A was still technically a Falcon

2. All Loomis need to do is call :hihi:
(But I hope TM is going to be a good kicker for this team for a long time)

There has only been one guy in history I was able to grant an exemption to my "hate all Falcons," rule and that guy was Morten Andersen.

/I only mildly disliked him when we was wearing that disgusting outfit Atlanta calls a uniform.

Did you ask him about his self-taught talents in the field of flexibility?

:mwink:

If Benson is directly involved, you can pretty much depend on it happening. I think Benson appreciates all Morton did for him during his early days as an owner.

awesome OP btw

I read somewhere recently that there asre plans to bring him in for the Falcons game at the Dome, sign him to a one year contract and let him kick the first PAT after we score. He will be kicking for HIS team (Saints) against his other team.(dirty Birds)
That will make him the oldest player to play in the NFL by ONE DAY over George Blanda.

saints are working with the league office to make it happen. They need to get a player limit exemption for the one game so that they won't have to cut anyone.

He deserves what ever they can do for him. got to know him when he first came on with the Saints. chatted with him many times. Teriffic person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom