[N/S] Michael Vick Paying For Protection In Prison? (1 Viewer)

KingOfBattle

Semper Fi
Reaction score
If you thought Mike Vick was in some kind of country club prison - you're wrong. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person whose relative is currently incarcerated with Mike Vick in Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary - in the same cell block. And according to our source, Mike Vick is having a difficult time fitting in. The insider explained, "Michael Vick is not in [administrative segregation] - he's right there with the rest of the inmates. A few [inmates] stepped to him when he first got there but everything is cool now ... My [family member] says that he's paying a Mexican gang to keep him safe."

link

fitting. Do you think he gang name is Ron Mexico?

Man thats just sad....for those who think its funny and for the fact that they through him to the dogs....DANGET!! I was trying to be serious.

but real talk....he should of been in some medium security prison, he is not a threat to society he had a career, he was a celeb....sure if he was me or you then yeah he should be there...but this is America....money is god here, and celebs are bigger than the law...unless your....you know....

This has got to be baloney.

A mexican gang is not For Any Reason going to protect a black man in prison.

Not the way it works folks.

ddd

This has got to be baloney.

A mexican gang is not For Any Reason going to protect a black man in prison.

Not the way it works folks.

ddd

I wasnt gonna touch that.....hate when these threads become about race....

I wasnt gonna touch that.....hate when these threads become about race....

Sorry, I meant no harm. But time spent is prison is related to being able to trust and things are ...

I'll stop here, if you want me to delete it just say so and I will.

ddd

Gee, that's a shocker. It may not be the Mexicans protecting him, but you can be sure he's paying somebody to help him from spreading his herpes.

so ur telling me....

Ron Mexico has a Mexican gang protecting him???? lol where are the endless jokes about this... this is classic stuff......

but any prisioner with his head on his shoulders wouldn't be thinking bout makin Vick their girlfriend cause i mean come on.. he's got tha Herp's!!!!

Best comment I have seen on this topic was on the Falcons' board - was something like "great, now Mexican gangs are taking American gangs jobs."

:lol:

Man thats just sad....for those who think its funny and for the fact that they through him to the dogs....DANGET!! I was trying to be serious.

but real talk....he should of been in some medium security prison, he is not a threat to society he had a career, he was a celeb....sure if he was me or you then yeah he should be there...but this is America....money is god here, and celebs are bigger than the law...unless your....you know....

Unless your what?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom