N/S Mike Mayock just said Ellis is ahead of Dorsey (1 Viewer)

I thought it was interesting that he said that Ellis is much better suited as a 3-4 NT, playing over the Center... and Dorsey a 4-3 DT, playing over the Guard.

He called them "two different animals."

With that said, both will be gone by the 10th pick... as will Rivers.

I can see it now Ellis gets the hype and Dorsey falls and the Saints pounce like a lion on an unsuspecting gazell.

I thought it was interesting that he said that Ellis is much better suited as a 3-4 NT, playing over the Center... and Dorsey a 4-3 DT, playing over the Guard.

He called them "two different animals."

With that said, both will be gone by the 10th pick... as will Rivers.

Ellis is not a NT. No way, no how. He doesn't have the frame to pack the 30 or so pounds he needs to be a NT.

I have never seen Ellis dominate against offensive lines the way I've seen Dorsey do it, and Dorsey wasn't playing against soft, weak Pac-10 linemen.

You'd have to be smoking crack to pick Ellis over Dorsey, especially if you're going to pick one of them in the top 3.

I see both of them going in the top five, maybe even the top 3. Overall Dorsey is better, but I think GM's will be slobering over the pass rush ability of Ellis.

Ellis is not a NT. No way, no how. He doesn't have the frame to pack the 30 or so pounds he needs to be a NT.

I have never seen Ellis dominate against offensive lines the way I've seen Dorsey do it, and Dorsey wasn't playing against soft, weak Pac-10 linemen.

You'd have to be smoking crack to pick Ellis over Dorsey, especially if you're going to pick one of them in the top 3.

Yeah, the pac 10 never produces linemen. And if you haven't seen Ellis dominate then you haven't watched any SUC games. I am not a fan of theirs but they are awfully good.

Hey, I like Dorsey but there is no need to slam on another player just because you never watch anything outside of the sec.

Good Post purgatory, he has to put down another player to make his look good. I think they are both good players and they are dead even the best lineman came from the pac 10 in the snior bowl webmeistro so not alot of good logic there

Yeah, the pac 10 never produces linemen. And if you haven't seen Ellis dominate then you haven't watched any SUC games. I am not a fan of theirs but they are awfully good.

Hey, I like Dorsey but there is no need to slam on another player just because you never watch anything outside of the sec.

Yes, USC is good. Their competition, by and large, stinks, especially at offensive line. And don't tell me I don't watch football outside the SEC, you don't know me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom