N/S Mike Vick playing prison football! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I found this funny I don't know why...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-05_michael_vick_playing_prison_football.html

Michael Vick has a new job and is playing football again. The money is not quite the same and the records of the players are a bit different, too.
Falcons owner Arthur Blank has been communicating by letter with Vick, who is at the United States Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kan., incarcerated at the facility's minimum security satellite prison camp.
Blank told the Daily News that Vick writes that he is washing pots and pans for 12 cents an hour. He was sentenced to 23 months in December after pleading guilty to federal dogfighting charges.
And in a scene straight out of the Longest Yard, Blank says Vick is playing football at Leavenworth. That's one way to pass his time and keep his arm loose. He's likely the first player picked when the inmates are choosing up sides or the guards are choosing up sides for them. Vick's sprinter speed surely comes in handy just in case a dog-loving inmate thinks it's cool to sack an NFL quarterback and break his shoulder.

Well, I wonder if they'll beat the guards this year...

Maybe people can change. Id like to see him in the nfl again.

I agree about that sig. Can you imagine that in the black and gold? That would almost be to much for me.

Wonder what position Vick plays in prison?

Ya, that sig pic is... uh... uh... I forgot what I was going to say. :hihi:

I hope he gets himself straight and comes out and has a productive happy life.

humans can change.... however animals revert back to their basic instincts.

This is so sad. I am glad the Falcons are in such disarray because of his departure, but very sad that his life took this turn...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom