N/S Miles Garrett about to get a long suspension. Swung a helmet and hit a helmet less player in the head. (1 Viewer)

I'd not expect Drew to try to rip another players helmet off like Rudolph did either.

Doesn’t matter if he was trying to rip it off, doing that and swinging one at a helmet less player are two totally different things imo. And there is zero excuse for what Garrett did. IMO. Felonious assault if he does that off of a football field.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter if he was trying to rip it off, dong that and swinging one at a helmet less player are two totally different things imo. And there is zero excuse for what Garrett did. IMO. Felonious assault if he does that off of a football field.
I wasn't defending what Garrett did, but it doesn't excuse what started it either.

Should be multiple fines and suspensions for that one. Garrett is probably done for the year and possibly into next year.

What was the suspension that Suh got for stomping on that guy's head?

Albert Haynesworth got 5 games for stomping on the Dallas player's head.

But in the new era of "player safety" and the fact that Rudolph just went through a head injury, I can drfinitely see 8+ games initially and then reduced on appeal.

If that would of happened to drew I think armstead would of beaten the crap out of garrett!

Garrett and Pouncey are likely facing suspensions. Rudolph and Obeujuankunobi will probably just be fined.
Pouncy took the Turley action a step further, but my gosh if I wouldn’t want him in my corner if things went south.

Albert Haynesworth got 5 games for stomping on the Dallas player's head.

But in the new era of "player safety" and the fact that Rudolph just went through a head injury, I can drfinitely see 8+ games initially and then reduced on appeal.
No way that gets reduced. I would be surprised the players association would even try to appeal that.

The NFL should act swiftly and hammer this guy. But we all know they won't. It will be the usual cycle of BS and he will serve a 4-game suspension.

Rudolph Was pulling his helmet off and Talking trash we don’t know what he told Garrett !!
Garrett backed up after taking his helmet when Rudolph charged him , he reacted while being held by a Olineman with one head the helmet was in the other so he hit him with it ? .

Lesson of the Day : Don’t start something you can’t finish

What upset me most is Garrett teammates didn’t get down there fast or at all to break it up before it happened during to help him while he was being jumped by 3 players or after .

Just sad sad excuse for a team I bet he demands a trade this offseason right or wrong we’re brothers you get on me afterwards sideline/locker room I mean this all was jus a sad sight !! Pathetic showing of brotherhood. They need Gregg Williams back Freddys soft man

Garrett will be suspended -4 Games
Pouncey will be suspended-3 Games
Rudolph Should be suspended at least -1 Game
#65 -1 Game

That a square that away

I kinda agree that it certainly did not warrant Garrett’s overreaction but I thought Rudolph was trying to rip Garrett’s helmet off and that’s what triggered Garrett completely losing it. My prediction is 4 game suspension. Hayneswirth got 5 but wasn’t he a repeat offender?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom