N/S Miles Garrett about to get a long suspension. Swung a helmet and hit a helmet less player in the head. (1 Viewer)

I’m old school and personally I hope he’s banned for life. There’s absolutely no place for that. I don’t care what happened. I’m sure it’ll be less, 8 games to 1 year but It should be much more.

Rudolph Was pulling his helmet off and Talking trash we don’t know what he told Garrett !!
Garrett backed up after taking his helmet when Rudolph charged him , he reacted while being held by a Olineman with one head the helmet was in the other so he hit him with it ? .

Lesson of the Day : Don’t start something you can’t finish

What upset me most is Garrett teammates didn’t get down there fast or at all to break it up before it happened during to help him while he was being jumped by 3 players or after .

Just sad sad excuse for a team I bet he demands a trade this offseason right or wrong we’re brothers you get on me afterwards sideline/locker room I mean this all was jus a sad sight !! Pathetic showing of brotherhood. They need Gregg Williams back Freddys soft man

Garrett will be suspended -4 Games
Pouncey will be suspended-3 Games
Rudolph Should be suspended at least -1 Game
#65 -1 Game

That a square that away
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone on SR post something that’s such a backwards and incorrect way of looking at things while they are being so certain in their incorrect logic.

The whole: “don’t start **** won’t be ****” or “but you don’t be now what he said to make him react like that” garbage is for emotionally insecure man-children who cannot control their emotions and thinks violent tantrums are somehow justified.

If one adult insults another in the worst way possible then it’s very easy to ignore it. Remember the old phrase about sticks and stones? Or if you’re in a fist fight, do you really think it’s a good idea to pull out a weapon?

Garrett was in a helmet and full pads and tried to strike a guy in the head with a solid object using full force. Using a weapon is completely justified if you’re fearing for your life. If you’re in a skirmish during an NFL game then you’re not fearing for your life.

But thug life though right...?

The helmet swing was over the top and uncalled for. Garrett deserves whatever suspension and fine he gets.

Attachments

• Garrett - Rudoph.JPG
    Garrett - Rudoph.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 27
Rudolph Was pulling his helmet off and Talking trash we don’t know what he told Garrett !!
Garrett backed up after taking his helmet when Rudolph charged him , he reacted while being held by a Olineman with one head the helmet was in the other so he hit him with it ? .

Lesson of the Day : Don’t start something you can’t finish

What upset me most is Garrett teammates didn’t get down there fast or at all to break it up before it happened during to help him while he was being jumped by 3 players or after .

Just sad sad excuse for a team I bet he demands a trade this offseason right or wrong we’re brothers you get on me afterwards sideline/locker room I mean this all was jus a sad sight !! Pathetic showing of brotherhood. They need Gregg Williams back Freddys soft man

Garrett will be suspended -4 Games
Pouncey will be suspended-3 Games
Rudolph Should be suspended at least -1 Game
#65 -1 Game

That a square that away

I think this tells you more about Garrett than it does about the team. Maybe he is a locker room cancer and needed a beat down. Its easier to believe one bad apple over 51.

In Louisiana, this is an aggravated battery by Garrett. It would carry some jail time with an ordinary guy. He should be suspended a full 16 game season, at least. Rudolph was an idiot for escalating the situation. He should be suspended 2-4 games after, and in addition to, missing any time for a head injury.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone on SR post something that’s such a backwards and incorrect way of looking at things while they are being so certain in their incorrect logic.

The whole: “don’t start **** won’t be ****” or “but you don’t be now what he said to make him react like that” garbage is for emotionally insecure man-children who cannot control their emotions and thinks violent tantrums are somehow justified.

If one adult insults another in the worst way possible then it’s very easy to ignore it. Remember the old phrase about sticks and stones? Or if you’re in a fist fight, do you really think it’s a good idea to pull out a weapon?

Garrett was in a helmet and full pads and tried to strike a guy in the head with a solid object using full force. Using a weapon is completely justified if you’re fearing for your life. If you’re in a skirmish during an NFL game then you’re not fearing for your life.

Especially considering it's yours and your families lively hood. . . If you are that much of a hot head maybe you should work somewhere else, by yourself. And with this guy there seems to be a history of intent to injure.

OK seeing this shot, Rudolph should be suspended at least 4 games after he misses any time for head injury. Stupid.

Yeah, everyone is watching the helmet pulls, but if you watch Rudolph's right leg, he kicks then he pushes into Garrett's crotch with his cleats.

Last edited:

Thank you. Well stated.

Apparently you don't watch much Saints football if you think Drew would do something like that.

You missed the point bud! The POINT is, it hsppens a lot in the NFL, with players grabing other player’s helmets, in a scuffle. Brees would never be involved in a scuffle to begin with, much less grab another player’s helmet. ?

In Louisiana, this is an aggravated battery by Garrett. It would carry some jail time with an ordinary guy. He should be suspended a full 16 game season, at least. Rudolph was an idiot for escalating the situation. He should be suspended 2-4 games after, and in addition to, missing any time for a head injury.

In Ohio, I don't think this would be a felonious or aggravated assualt. IIRC, those require infliction of actual serious physical harm or use of a defined "deadly weapon or ordinance" - a football helmet isn't a defined "deadly weapon." I think it would be a simple assualt first degree misdemeanor carrying up to a 6 month sentence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom