N/S MNF -McDonough is no Terico (1 Viewer)

sss

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Terico left for NBC. But if you are ESPN, you don't let him out the building. You make him your next Chris Berman, which Terico is head and shoulders better. Gruden will have to carry MNF. McDonough has a voice for daytime soaps or hot summer baseball game, aka NAPTIME!

So true. MNF with no Terico is just bland.

Ballsy play by Pittsburgh going for that long TD on 4th down...

I was just thinking the same thing. They'll miss Tirico. Viewers already are.

Terico left for NBC. But if you are ESPN, you don't let him out the building. You make him your next Chris Berman, which Terico is head and shoulders better. Gruden will have to carry MNF. McDonough has a voice for daytime soaps or hot summer baseball game, aka NAPTIME!

Spot on about McDonough's voice. Snore... :spit:

It would be better to just let gruden pop open a beer and a bag of chips and call the hame himself. Mcdonough isn't bad, but not for this stage

I agree. Tirico is the best in the business IMHO. Always very prepared and does a great job calling the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not, Tirico/Gruden was probably my favourite broadcast team in sports the past few years. But I think he's fine so far. As long as you're not directly comparing him to Tirico while listening, I don't have an issue with him so far. Just an adjustment period, I don't like change

The makeup artists he allegedly sexually harassed won't miss him. But I digress, he is a great announcer, just a sleezeball person.

post-30739-0-01931700-1448127280.png

NBC is burying him right now as well with Michaels having the premier SNF gig. Wonder what is up with the transition plan? Michaels' is getting up there in years but still has a really great call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom