N/S: My Prayers Go Out ...... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My prayers go out to Walt and his family.... Hope he makes a full recovery.

"
SAN DIEGO -- Walt Daniels, a longtime Chargers game-day operations employee, fell out of the Denver Broncos coaches booth about three hours before the kickoff of Monday night's game.
Daniels was delivering information to the booths when he apparently slipped and fell nearly 30 feet to the loge level below the press box.
Medical crews performed extensive CPR on Daniels and managed to rescusitate him. Daniels, who was taken to Sharp Memorial Hospital, is reported to be in or around his 60s.
"He was breathing with a pulse and a heartbeat when he left the stadium," said Bill Johnston, a Chargers official. "We're waiting on further word."
The Associated Press reported that Daniels appeared to suffer a head injury.
The press box was sealed while police investigated the scene. Clean-up crews, including some wearing hazard material outfits, worked to sanitize the area where Daniels fell before gates opened to the public.
The accident delayed the opening of the gates by about 40 minutes."

Last edited:
He didn't make it. Wow.

this ruined the game for me last night and i was truly upset today after hearing he did not make it. may god bless and keep his wife and children always and may He hold them in the palm of His hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom