Nathan Peterman Interception Watch Party (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He is a special kind of awful. I don't know who on here.... but I remember a few talking about getting him to groom. LOL... He is soo bad.

I was one of them. He shows it in practice and pre season. Hes getting these oppurtunities for a reason. But when its game time it dont just go bad it goes terribly bad.

Peterman is far and away the worst QB. How is this guy still on the Bills roster is beyond me.

Just remember that as mediocre as Tyrod Taylor was, Peterman was meant to be his replacement and thrown in that game last year after our beat down on the Bills.

I am still trying to figure out how Buffalo made the playoffs last year as bad as they were. They benefited from a weak AFC and we wouldn't even be having this conversation had Baltimore just taken care of business in week 17.

I was one of them. He shows it in practice and pre season. Hes getting these oppurtunities for a reason. But when its game time it dont just go bad it goes terribly bad.

Yeah, back in that draft, many thought he had a chance to develop into a quality starting QB. Guess we were wrong. Same can be said for most QB prospects. Even 1st rounders. And he was a 5th round pick.

The former Buccaneers coach had an interesting prediction for Peterman: Gruden said he would be the rookie quarterback best suited to start in the NFL from Day 1.

Before the draft, Gruden wrote extensively on why he thought Peterman was the most pro-ready quarterback in the 2017 class.

"Peterman is ready to walk in and be a contributor from day one," Gruden wrote on ESPN.com in April. "He just looks like a pro quarterback -- coming out of the huddle, running an offense with different formations, shifting, motioning, different patterns that other colleges don't run. Peterman will recognize route combinations and associate formations."

"Most importantly, he will be able to get in a huddle from day one and look at 10 grown men and tell them where to go and what to do and handle a versatile snap count," Gruden wrote.

"He is sharp. He is in the channel, I think, of success. I think he's going to be a real good pro quarterback," Gruden said of Peterman, via the Bills official website. "I think any team in the league, you can cater your offense for Peterman. He's a lot more athletic than people think. And he can handle an extensive amount of football, so the teams that are really ambitious with deep, thick playbooks, those are the teams that Peterman would fit in with. But I hope he gets with one of those guys that can really stretch him and challenge him."
Jon Gruden made wild prediction about Nathan Peterman before 2017 NFL Draft

They gave this man a 100 million dollars...

He is a special kind of awful. I don't know who on here.... but I remember a few talking about getting him to groom. LOL... He is soo bad.

That would be Me! the Bills have been QB hell for decades. Think Goff under Fischer and Goff under McVay. If Peterman got a couple of years behind Brees and then leading a SP offense, that would be money.

That would be Me! the Bills have been QB hell for decades. Think Goff under Fischer and Goff under McVay. If Peterman got a couple of years behind Brees and then leading a SP offense, that would be money.
Dude int rate is at +10%... Comp under 50%. There is no fixing that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom