Nathan Peterman Interception Watch Party (1 Viewer)

Right before going into the game, Peterman looked at his coaches and said, "I got this."

Narrator: He didn't have it

As a person who follows the Bills fairly closely and would consider myself a "fan", yeah Peterman is pretty awful. It's funny, he is like De'Vante Harris. He flashes at practice and the pre-season but during regular season games he is awful.

He's not the worst of all time but he is very terrible.

Peterman is starting, yet Kaepernick don't have a job....

Peterman is barely a division 1 quarterback and has no business finishing an NFL game, yet here he is.

Peterman is barely a division 1 quarterback and has no business finishing an NFL game, yet here he is.

ChaChing - as smart as you are about football, can't believe you dont see the silver lining in Nates numbers. When you find them, will you let me know lol

For Kaep's lawsuit against the NFL he should just wheel in one of those big TV's on a cart like every school had and put a tape of Peterman playing QB and just motion to it saying "really? REALLY??!" over and over.

I was on that train. Remember scouting him closely in his practices at senior bowl and games. He displayed so much of what you want a NFL QB to be. Sometimes, for whatever reason(s), it just doesn't translate.

I was on that train. Remember scouting him closely in his practices at senior bowl and games. He displayed so much of what you want a NFL QB to be. Sometimes, for whatever reason(s), it just doesn't translate.

Hey Rev - How much of Peterman's failure can be a result of poor coaching, poor offensive scheme or simply playing for the Bills? Thx

Hey Rev - How much of Peterman's failure can be a result of poor coaching, poor offensive scheme or simply playing for the Bills? Thx

I think that's part of it. A good example would be last year when he was trotted out against the Chargers with almost no preparation. QB is a tough job. It's even harder for a rookie, and it's basically impossible if you haven't been given all the opportunities to play with the first unit and gel, while learning the system.

That said, he's come out and just played really really poorly. Can't really shake that from him with excuses. At some point, you have to either produce, or at least not allow yourself to make mental mistakes. He's failing in both regards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom