N/S--New Orleans fans support your Pelicans (1 Viewer)

I was an Orlando Magic fan as a kid just because I loved Shaq. Watched Shaq in college and was going to follow whatever team he was on. Jumped to the Lakers when he signed with them and as soon as the Hornets moved to New Orleans they were my team. Huge fan....super bummed when CP3 left..

This team is playing lights out now.

Yeah I had an Orlando Starter jacket growing up thanks to ol Shaq.

I agree that the Pels could always lose one at home under a barrage of improbable 3s by Lillard and CJ. That's the danger of a team like this. But taking two at their house really sets us up perfectly and I think the Pels have shown they are the better team.

Exciting times for Nola bball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With much respect for the Pels', don't go to sleep on PDX quite yet.. sure they're a bit shell-shocked from losing both at home, but that's exactly what can make a team dangerous and nasty, especially when it counts the most.. so, while I respect the Pels', at the same time, just be wary, cuz you never know..

PS: & yes I've been a Blazer fan for a good portion of my 53 years, going back to when the ol' man took me to see my 1st Blazer game featuring Sydney Wicks & Geoff Petrie vs. the Julius Erving 6ers.. but now I'm back to my home-state of Hawai'i but still follow the Blazers closely... It was really astounding to NOT see Dame and CJ do their usual battery of an opponent, but at the same time I know those 2 can cut loose at the drop, it's more of a "when" then "if" IMO... fwiw..

NW.

Holiday and Rondo is probably the best defending back court in the league. Jrue has easily been the best guard in this series. The Blazers don't have an Anthony Davis, and that is the difference.

Obviously he meant before their was a rebirth of a New Orleans franchise.

Obviously was a tongue-in-cheek joke. Plus right there I tell you who I followed otherwise.

Nonsense out of the way, will be interesting to see how they perform in front of the raucous crowd they don't always get. Given their road record this year, they should have been the 3rd seed of they hadn't dropped so many at home.

Yeah I had an Orlando Starter jacket growing up thanks to ol Shaq.

I agree that the Pels could always lose one at home under a barrage of improbable 3s by Lillard and CJ. That's the danger of a team like this. But taking two at their house really sets us up perfectly and I think the Pels have shown they are the better team.

Exciting times for Nola bball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep some success can jump start the franchise. When we were the Hornets I was only casually interested. Hornets was a North Carolina thing. Renamed it the Pelicans, made it feel more home team and became a fan

Lol @ the basketball hater. Poor guy has to neg every post. We still are 3-0 in the series sucka!

I know there must be a lot of folks who are wanting to support the Pelicans for the upcoming second round, because they are reporting that "many" are unable to purchase their tickets online because of an alleged "password issue". :scratch:

Man... I hope Tom wasn't the only one who knew the password. :covri:

I know there must be a lot of folks who are wanting to support the Pelicans for the upcoming second round, because they are reporting that "many" are unable to purchase their tickets online because of an alleged "password issue". :scratch:

Man... I hope Tom wasn't the only one who knew the password. :covri:

Apparently, they are saying that the password leaked and someone robo bought over 3k tickets. They have "resolved" that issue by canceling any tickets that were not directly associated with an existing season ticket holder direct account. Put a lot of work on the reps, as people like myself who are a season ticket holder in a group had orders canceled and now our rep is working to resolve my situation directly. They definitely botched this ticket deal, but they have clearly learned their lesson.

Apparently, they are saying that the password leaked and someone robo bought over 3k tickets. They have "resolved" that issue by canceling any tickets that were not directly associated with an existing season ticket holder direct account. Put a lot of work on the reps, as people like myself who are a season ticket holder in a group had orders canceled and now our rep is working to resolve my situation directly. They definitely botched this ticket deal, but they have clearly learned their lesson.

My post was intended as a little 'tongue-in-cheek' remark.
But it does seem as though this is/was an important lesson to learn, especially if the Pelicans organization is planning to sell a lot of playoff tickets for years to come. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom