• Green Bay

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
Reaction score
Tough to go into the frozen tundra and win in January, but then again....Tom Brady.....So who ya got?

Should be a good game. I'll give GB the advantage since they are home and Rodgers can take advantage of the Bucs defense the way Brees couldn't.

But I will not be shocked if Tampa found a way to win.

Green Bay because Rogers is playing well. Brady didn't play all that well against us. He didn't cause turnovers like Brees did. If Roger continue to play like he has been, Green Bay should win it.

Rodgers just cruise controlled to a win against the #1 total defense in the NFL. Add in that the weather looks primed for passing conditions and I think the Pack avenges their regular season loss to the sucs.

Green Bay because Rogers is playing well. Brady didn't play all that well against us. He didn't cause turnovers like Brees did. If Roger continue to play like he has been, Green Bay should win it.

Agree. Brady looked a little slow back there and ball isn’t coming out crisp like I’m used to seeing. Rodgers is making all the throws right now but his receivers can be a bit inconsistent. It’ll be fun to watch. I think Tampa needs to go with the ground game and keep Rodgers off the field like they did with us last night.

Would rather Brady go for the millionth time than for Rodgers to have any shot at a 2nd Superbowl. People already have Rodgers over Brees (which I strongly disagree with) but a 2nd Superbowl would pretty much cement it. No thanks.

I probably won't watch. I hate both of the QB's. One is a prima donna narcissit.. the other a spoiled way over-rated pretty boy....

Bay of Pigs championship...

Packers are going to destroy the Bucs, unfortunately they would’ve done it to us as well..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom