N/S: NFL defends decision to NOT put Cam Newton on concussion protocol (1 Viewer)

Like I said in an earlier post, Superman never had and never will get a concussion. Now if you want to hurt the man hit him with a little kryptonite

Like I said in an earlier post, Superman never had and never will get a concussion. Now if you want to hurt the man hit him with a little kryptonite

Or, from the movies, get a silver spoon orphan kid with a cape and that does the trick somehow

They measured his IQ during the offseason at what is considered to be his "normal" range.

When spotters used this as a baseline Thursday they determined that he still had the IQ of a salad bar and could continue on.

Take away all helmets.

End of problem.

Rugby has an astonishing low number of concussions.....and more physical contact than football.....without helmets.

Helmets offer the spear......but the NFL would NEVER take them away because they are the most identifiable thing in sports (NFL Helmets and their emblem).........

If the defender doesn't have a helmet, he is absolutely not leading with his head .....rather he is learning how to tackle properly.

I played rugby and this true.i Got stiffed arm in the mouth by a team mate and bust my lip. Next thing he says "since we on teams I tried to avoid your nose but if you wasn't I would try to break it." Never tackled high since

Are you sayin there are positions that allow H2H? Cuz I'm pretty sure that's not the case
I think helmet to helmet is pretty common along the line of scrimmage between offense and defense. Running backs see a lot of helmet too but DBs aren't called for it unless they lead with the crown of the helmet or launch themselves. But, I could be wrong.

Take away all helmets.

End of problem.

Rugby has an astonishing low number of concussions.....and more physical contact than football.....without helmets.

Helmets offer the spear......but the NFL would NEVER take them away because they are the most identifiable thing in sports (NFL Helmets and their emblem).........

If the defender doesn't have a helmet, he is absolutely not leading with his head .....rather he is learning how to tackle properly.

Now this is brilliant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom