N/S - NFL Puts Flacco Poster on Denver Stadium (1 Viewer)

JBSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Could you imagine the backlash from Saints fans if this were to happen (granted it is not like the NFL has already screwed Saints fans) - in an effort to promote the opening game, the NFL has put a Manning poster and Flacco poster. Even though the Saints beat Vikings, how much would it have sucked to have had Farve on the dome (I shudder at the thought) and it has to be worse for Bronco fans since the Ravens took out the Broncos.

Y! SPORTS

Won't matter. Fans are upset, but neither Flacco's picture, nor Flacco, will win this game. Denver will dominate. Joe Flacco is not Peyton Manning, and all personnel losses to Denver aside, the Ravens have lost just as much on defense. They have no chance against the Newman Noggin.

Won't matter. Fans are upset, but neither Flacco's picture, nor Flacco, will win this game. Denver will dominate. Joe Flacco is not Peyton Manning, and all personnel losses to Denver aside, the Ravens have lost just as much on defense. They have no chance against the Newman Noggin.

Said everyone in America in January, and that worked out well...

New year, new teams, new chaos, all of which leaves even the best "experts" at maybe .580 in picking winners in NFL games week in and week out :jpshakehead:

This seems like the best way to handle it.

https://twitter.com/BFerguson7News/status/372459779567779840/photo/1
BSs-MjbCAAELA1S.jpg

The "Newman Noggin" that's hysterical.

It's all about ratings and $$$$$$ and hype. So the NFL will hype the crap out of this.

I wouldn't be crying about a picture, the Broncos and their fans should feel lucky that they get to open the season in their own stadium thanks to the Baltimore Orioles. This would otherwise be a road game for them.

kids these days are so dumbed down... too busy worrying about robbing people or killing them. The good old days of rolling and tearing down signs to hang in your room are over I guess...

kids these days are so dumbed down... too busy worrying about robbing people or killing them. The good old days of rolling and tearing down signs to hang in your room are over I guess...

say-what-nc.png

i remember reggie bush murals all over indy & adrian peterson murals in new orleans too....

people will make a "controversy" over anything today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom