N/S Not making this up... Winston gets LASIK to repair vision. (1 Viewer)

Jameis%2BWinston%2Bsquinting%2Breaction.gif

WaterloggedWhimsicalKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

V1kcun.gif

source.gif

Dude might blow up now that his vision is fixed. Lol

True story, when I was on active duty Army I couldn't qualify with my rifle to save my life lol.
My First Sergeant told me to get my eyes looked at, about a year later I was shooting in the mid to high thirties range when it comes to M4/M16 qualification.

Many pro baseball players come to realize, after years of struggling, that their eyesight is not as optimal as they thought. No shame in whatever method you choose to improve vision. I don't think this is Winston's only problem, but if his eyes cannot judge distances accurately, it's certainly a start.

Wins a Heisman and a nat’l title in college ball with bad eyes, but can’t avoid umpteen picks in the NFL without Lasik. Something doesn’t add up :)

I had Lasik 16 years ago and my vision improved mightily, but I’m not trying to play QB in the NFL, though.

Wins a Heisman and a nat’l title in college ball with bad eyes, but can’t avoid umpteen picks in the NFL without Lasik. Something doesn’t add up :)

I had Lasik 16 years ago and my vision improved mightily, but I’m not trying to play QB in the NFL, though.
He was throwing picks in college.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom