N/S Not making this up... Winston gets LASIK to repair vision. (1 Viewer)

Winston getting eyes fixed? Oh dang. So what hour saying is that he might start throwing the ball to his team?

Bucs are contenders.... again.

Just like last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the etc...

Dude might blow up now that his vision is fixed. Lol

True story, when I was on active duty Army I couldn't qualify with my rifle to save my life lol.
My First Sergeant told me to get my eyes looked at, about a year later I was shooting in the mid to high thirties range when it comes to M4/M16 qualification.
Very true and it depends on how your glasses for on your face. People don't realize but things like that. Nor do they take into account about sweat or grease marks getting on your glasses.

As for Jamis he should now have an easier time when it comes to poaching high dollar crab legs.

Why would anyone make this up? So what if he got LASIK? Tiger Woods got LASIK too.

We are getting petty 'round here.

And I'm almost certain Drew Brees referenced getting his eyesight addressed (albeit via contact lenses) in his book.

As far as getting petty....... I think many unflattering aspects of people's personalities came to light after the playoff loss, particularly when reading many of the idiotic takes I saw on Drew Brees. Some people I weren't expecting anything better from...... but others were a disappointment because I had a higher opinion of their posts prior to that.

Very true and it depends on how your glasses for on your face. People don't realize but things like that. Nor do they take into account about sweat or grease marks getting on your glasses.

As for Jamis he should now have an easier time when it comes to poaching high dollar crab legs.

I had to qualify without my glasses in basic. July and August in South Carolina and they consistently fogged up. Couldn't see the furthest target but could see the others.

Also, doctors recommend waiting till after your mid 20s to get corrective surgery. So, it's not like Winston really had any choice but to wait.

Jameis' fumble in the Rose Bowl vs. Oregon was all I ever needed to see to know that he lacks the football IQ to be top tier at the NFL level.

He's just not football smart.

He realized he had a problem when he got home with a big bag of crawfish, instead of crabs.

Why would anyone make this up? So what if he got LASIK? Tiger Woods got LASIK too.

We are getting petty 'round here.
Hell, I got LASIK when I was 18 and my vision is close to perfect all these years later.

Did Winston not realize he was near-sighted and not wear glasses or contacts all this time? That would be a bigger story than him getting LASIK.

Also, doctors recommend waiting till after your mid 20s to get corrective surgery. So, it's not like Winston really had any choice but to wait.
My doctor recommended it when I was 18. I was close to legally blind my vision was so bad. And to this day I've had near perfect vision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom