N/S - Now Brady thinks he's FDR (1 Viewer)

I don't. They're all grown adults and can make their own decisions and take their own risks.
i am SO tired of this take
can a grown adult make the decision to drink a case of beer and get behind the wheel of a car?
yes, obviously
is it a decision that could have profound consequences for others who don't get a say in the 'grown adult's' decision
yes, obviously

to varying degrees all of our decisions have an impact on those around us

Yep, it's like drunk driving. My body, my booze, my car.

This line of thinking is why we wont have football this year.
"Protect yourself at all times".

You can prevent ever having COVID-19 if you really want to eliminate all risk. It's possible. It's also possible to avoid being killed by a drunk driver, or being killed in a plane crash, or being killed during a drug deal. Everyone should be aware of the risks around them and measure their steps accordingly, understanding that you will never be able to convince everyone to think the way you think or make the decisions you would make.

That's life...

to varying degrees all of our decisions have an impact on those around us
Yep, and believe it or not, some decision you have made somewhere during the course of your life has been detrimental and/or devastating to someone else, probably to someone you care about. Feel free to go right ahead and step down from the pulpit anytime now.

I love that he is saying not to have fear. Just from what I'm seeing , it seems like everyone in the US is afraid of their own shadow. I know growing up, had mom and dad had to close their businesses for 2-3 months, we would have been bankrupt. This would have snowballed into 7-8 people losing their jobs, we wouild have lost our house too, and then we would have had to go on welfare. Should never have shut down the economy,

I love that he is saying not to have fear. Just from what I'm seeing , it seems like everyone in the US is afraid of their own shadow. I know growing up, had mom and dad had to close their businesses for 2-3 months, we would have been bankrupt. This would have snowballed into 7-8 people losing their jobs, we wouild have lost our house too, and then we would have had to go on welfare. Should never have shut down the economy,
I agree with most of your perspective on this. As a business owner myself, people can't comprehend what the last 3 months were like. For most of us, the struggle to get there was real. Most of us weren't given a business. Most of us employ people. We have livelihoods and families dependent on us. Many of us made moral over business decisions. We kept people employed who were forced not to work during the lockdown. Nothing like looking at your bank account and revenue weekly wondering how long you can make it before having to let people go. The risk of losing everything you worked for in an instant was very real, but some will never comprehend it. I digress. I am not sure I see the big difference between Brady and Brees working out. I may need to research the CDC guidelines for what is acceptable during this phase for NFL QBs throwing a football around during this time, which is what every single QB in the NFL is doing right now whether you see video of it or not.

"Brady, your balls are the only balls I need. My end zone is where I want you to be." I nearly lost it. IDK if that's a gag or a really messed up fan who thought he'd make a killer ballad about Brady but it is funny as hell. At first, I didn't think I could listen more than 30 seconds. Then I realized it was almost over.
Who wrote that ? Elton J.?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom