N/S: OBJ wants out of Cleveland rumor? (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Any teeth to this or click bait?

He hasn’t caused a media circus in Cleveland. Outside of the uniform issues, OBJ has been pretty quiet. If, and only if, we can afford him- BRING HIM HOME!

Attachments

• FE6F6817-1B4E-49FD-AA7A-3DD8A4F6AB9C.gif
    FE6F6817-1B4E-49FD-AA7A-3DD8A4F6AB9C.gif
    996.2 KB · Views: 3
Doing a quick search the rumor is on other sites but is it a case where some sketchy site introduces a crazy rumor and everyone jumps on it or is it a case where his agent drops a nugget to get it started? No idea. I just know if it's true Loomis needs to start Loomising.

Trade deadline for this year is long gone so no way it'd happen this year

PLEASE LOOMIS...................................................STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS OVERGROWN AND SELF ENTITLED CHILD AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

I DON"T CARE HOW GOOD HE IS!!

He wore out his welcome in NY and he's been in Cleveland for one season and now he reportedly wants out??

Does anyone see a pattern taking shape with this over grown and petulant baby??

If he had half the work ethic and drive of MT#13 he could be the best that ever put on a uniform but that will never happen with this clown!!

I wondered about it when the various tv shows mentioned Beckham was tired of the ball not coming his way a couple weeks back.

The rumor SHOULD be legit. whether it is in this case or not, is debatable...

Since when is 5-7 a biggest disappointment for the brown? Werent they 1-15 the last 10 seasons?
They turned things around during the second half of last season after finally firing Hue Jackson. They were 2-5-1 for the first 8 games with Jackson at the helm, but then went 5-3 after getting rid of him and making Gregg Williams the interim head coach. Despite that, plus the excitement of adding OBJ to the offense, the Browns are currently only 5-7 under new head coach Freddie Kitchens.

I don't think OBJ is hurting Cleveland. I certainly don't think he's why they're losing. Mayfield has been inconsistent from week to week, and OBJ has struggled to get on the same page with him. But he put up some huge numbers with Eli throwing to him in NY.

Imagine him with a qb with the accuracy Brees has. It would be almost unfair. MT and OBJ in the same offense along with Cook/Hill/Kamara/Murray? The offense would be so tough to defend.

That said, it can't happen this season. But beyond? Who knows?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom