N/S: OBJ wants out of Cleveland rumor? (1 Viewer)

he wont be a toy for brees but maybe for brees' heir

Sure, let's continue to ride this out:

"...veteran Ted Ginn Jr. and second-year draft pick Tre’Quan Smith have combined for just 8 catches on 21 targets in the four games since New Orleans’ bye week."

But, everything is fine...I just don't want to be in a situation of "us learning it the hard way in a heartbreaking loss" type of situation for us to finally realize that the #2 WR position is a priority.

Sure, there's the argument "we're 10-2....No team has stopped MT yet..." etc. etc. But once that happens, we will realize it the hard way I guess.

"...veteran Ted Ginn Jr. and second-year draft pick Tre’Quan Smith have combined for just 8 catches on 21 targets in the four games since New Orleans’ bye week."

But, everything is fine...I just don't want to be in a situation of "us learning it the hard way in a heartbreaking loss" type of situation for us to finally realize that the #2 WR position is a priority.

Sure, there's the argument "we're 10-2....No team has stopped MT yet..." etc. etc. But once that happens, we will realize it the hard way I guess.

Well at this point, there's no turning back. We gotta ride with what we have and hope for the best. Can't do anything about it until the offseason anyway.

@JuJu

Please explain why you disagree? I couldn't care less if you shoot a meh face. However, I do care about why you disagreed and what is your opinion on my post. A meh face doesn't help any of us on this board because it defeats the purpose of a forum and thread if we don't share our thoughts with each other lmao so please try again. That way, we can actually have an active friendly conversation :)

Totally agree. If we have one great weakness, it’s WR outside of MT. I get worried every time he catches a pass, that he’ll be hurt. He goes down you can go ahead and call it. Done.

The tweet in that article should tell all you need to know -

**NFL BREAKING NEWS**
Source: OBJ wants out of Cleveland after season finishes and Browns management will look to accommodate his likely request.. stay tuned

— IB (@incarceratedbob) December 4, 2019

Has everyone already forgotten about all the deadend rumors from this guy?

The tweet in that article should tell all you need to know -

**NFL BREAKING NEWS**
Source: OBJ wants out of Cleveland after season finishes and Browns management will look to accommodate his likely request.. stay tuned

— IB (@incarceratedbob) December 4, 2019

Has everyone already forgotten about all the deadend rumors from this guy?
He certainly has a history of dead end rumors but also has hit on a few. I guess it's one of those "throw enough crap at the wall and something will stick" situations.

Totally agree. If we have one great weakness, it’s WR outside of MT. I get worried every time he catches a pass, that he’ll be hurt. He goes down you can go ahead and call it. Done.

Thomas with Beckham on the other side drawing attention? Man it would be fun seeing 41 year old Drew Brees put up the NFL's first 6,000 yard season while Tom Brady struggles to throw for 2,000 with the London Chargers.

Even after seeing how much Eli apple turned it round after leaving that clown show, people still don’t get it

guido, you know you cannot compare the two position players.

Apple never had the mentality of an OBJ.

When things start to turn south, OBJ has a hard time dealing with and inevitably lashes out. He has a reputation to live up to and if the QB/Team/scheme doesnt account for him as the primary target, its a problem. I think the thought in Cleveland was pairing him with Jarvis will help alleviate some of that pressure, but evidently not.

guido, you know you cannot compare the two position players.

Apple never had the mentality of an OBJ.

When things start to turn south, OBJ has a hard time dealing with and inevitably lashes out. He has a reputation to live up to and if the QB/Team/scheme doesnt account for him as the primary target, its a problem. I think the thought in Cleveland was pairing him with Jarvis will help alleviate some of that pressure, but evidently not.
At the same time, he’s played for 2 dumpster fires - not necessarily proof that he’s a perpetual malcontent

@JuJu

Please explain why you disagree? I couldn't care less if you shoot a meh face. However, I do care about why you disagreed and what is your opinion on my post. A meh face doesn't help any of us on this board because it defeats the purpose of a forum and thread if we don't share our thoughts with each other lmao so please try again. That way, we can actually have an active friendly conversation :)

I usually don't post much, but, I gave a "meh" also.

Not because i do not think we need a second option at the WR position (for the record, we have some pretty good non-WR options in Kamara and Cook), but only because I do not want OBJ anywhere near our team.

Yes, he is talented, but he is a diva and someone I do not think for the long run helps us win the ultimate prize. How has he helped NY and CLE do this? For that matter, he is a #1 or #2 for them and where are they? Yes, he is an amazing talent, but a complete "me first guy" and I do not root for those guys...let him stay in Cleveland and rot with his me first, DBag QB in Mayfield...they are made for each other.

So, meh...we need an upgrade at WR, but not him.

Happy Holidays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom