N/S: Oh the joys of living in Texas (typical Cowboys arrogance) (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Walking through the TCU bookstore with my wife this afternoon, and found this gem:

cowboys_bs.jpg

You just have to :smilielol:

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
a book about the cowboys in the dallas metro area?!?!? the nerve

Reaction score
F**k the Cowbows! We'll drop 40 on them too!! Oh, and notice it says 'Signed by the Author'? lol That provides me all the necessary motivation to buy the book. Give me a break.

Nah 2019

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
I think the nerve comes in where they call the field "America's Home Field"

WhatDat

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on them. Bless their hearts, they have Romo.:hihi:

m_c_hamster

Branch Colstonians Founde
Reaction score
I'm betting none of you would consider it arrogance if it was the Dome instead of Texas Stadium. C'mon, its just a book.

We do have a QB that a lot of people call Breesus, if that isnt arrogance, I dont know what is, lol.

OP

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm betting none of you would consider it arrogance if it was the Dome instead of Texas Stadium. C'mon, its just a book.

We do have a QB that a lot of people call Breesus, if that isnt arrogance, I dont know what is, lol.

1) If you remember, back in 2006, some of the media were dubbing the Saints the new "America's Team". However, there was a banner hanging in the Dome that said "Thanks America, but the Saints are NEW ORLEANS' TEAM!" I.e., I seriously doubt Saints' fans would ever want their team called that.

2) I think the "Breesus" thing is ridiculous, and you know what, I bet Drew does too.

3) There would never be a book proclaiming Drew as "Breesus". There's a difference between a few fans giving a silly nickname to a QB on an internet fan forum, and a team inexplicably being dubbed "America's Team".

jeepman

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
2) I think the "Breesus" thing is ridiculous, and you know what, I bet Drew does too.QUOTE]

+1, however I dont think he is aware that some people call him that, but if he is I get the feeling he wouldnt like it.

kade_l

3rd Generation Fan
Reaction score
its a popup book. it even comes with a little field and the bigscreens so you can play finger football. dont kick it too high though cause you might hit the 45 million dollar interference rule they made. I live in dallas and F DA COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
The book itself is $450, but they'll sell you a picture of the book for $25.

And for $10 you can stand in the bookstore and look at video monitor with a picture of the book (but not actually see the book itself). But be warned you aren't allowed to use the bookstore's bathroom. Oh and a Giants fan will dart in at the last second and ruin the ending for you if you're reading it by whispering "Jerry did it".

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom