N/S: Oh the joys of living in Texas (typical Cowboys arrogance) (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Walking through the TCU bookstore with my wife this afternoon, and found this gem:

cowboys_bs.jpg

You just have to :smilielol:

a book about the cowboys in the dallas metro area?!?!? the nerve

F**k the Cowbows! We'll drop 40 on them too!! Oh, and notice it says 'Signed by the Author'? lol That provides me all the necessary motivation to buy the book. Give me a break.

I think the nerve comes in where they call the field "America's Home Field"

I'm betting none of you would consider it arrogance if it was the Dome instead of Texas Stadium. C'mon, its just a book.

We do have a QB that a lot of people call Breesus, if that isnt arrogance, I dont know what is, lol.

I'm betting none of you would consider it arrogance if it was the Dome instead of Texas Stadium. C'mon, its just a book.

We do have a QB that a lot of people call Breesus, if that isnt arrogance, I dont know what is, lol.

1) If you remember, back in 2006, some of the media were dubbing the Saints the new "America's Team". However, there was a banner hanging in the Dome that said "Thanks America, but the Saints are NEW ORLEANS' TEAM!" I.e., I seriously doubt Saints' fans would ever want their team called that.

2) I think the "Breesus" thing is ridiculous, and you know what, I bet Drew does too.

3) There would never be a book proclaiming Drew as "Breesus". There's a difference between a few fans giving a silly nickname to a QB on an internet fan forum, and a team inexplicably being dubbed "America's Team".

2) I think the "Breesus" thing is ridiculous, and you know what, I bet Drew does too.QUOTE]

+1, however I dont think he is aware that some people call him that, but if he is I get the feeling he wouldnt like it.

its a popup book. it even comes with a little field and the bigscreens so you can play finger football. dont kick it too high though cause you might hit the 45 million dollar interference rule they made. I live in dallas and F DA COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom