N/S On this thanksgiving, what are you thankful for as sports fans? (1 Viewer)

I'm thankful for my life, in which I get to live every day and witness things like Saints winning and such :9:

I am thankful for the men and women serving our great Country during these challenging times. We have many who are members of SR and Saints fans all around the world like my son a serving US Marine based in Okinawa. Each of them deserve a moment of reflection and thanks for their sacrifices and service, along with prayers for their safety, as we sit down with family today.

I am thankful for the first man came to New Orleans after Katrina - Sean Payton. Then, many good things and magic followed him.

Nine hours later, I will also thankful for the winning of the Saints ever Thanksgiving game.

I'm thankful that not only did we do it but we did it with class

From the Front office the coaches, players ,even the Who Dats in the streets all celebrated in a way all took notice
Thats who we are and thats what we do

Happy Thanksgiving to all WHO DATS

I thank God for

• every breath I take
  • family near and far
  • good friends near and far
  • letting me live to see my beloved Saints win the Super Bowl
  • sr.com and all the friends I've made here
  • another day to celebrate His goodness in my life and watch my beloved Saints play for the first time ever on Thanksgiving Day (and hopefully beat up the Cowboys really good!)
  • all the men and women serving this country, both here in the US and overseas wherever they may be; may you be blessed and safe today and come home quickly to your loved ones
God bless us all, every one.

WHO DAT!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Attachments

• 1turkey.jpg
    1turkey.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 23
I'm thankful that Aj Smith was a idiot and let go of Brees, and we didnt end up with Leniart:covri:

I am thankful just to see another day. I am also thankful for all that I have been blessed to see and do in my lifetime. And today I get to wittness another one of those blessings. Seeing the Saints play the Cowboys and win! Thanks for it all.

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom