N/S On this thanksgiving, what are you thankful for as sports fans? (1 Viewer)

Being Canadian i am going to hold this one against you guys for having it on a different day. In theory i have an economics test during the saints game... i guess I'm putting opportunity costs into practice. cost of university class-$1000, costs of text books-$750. costs of obliterating my average to watch the saints destroy the cowgirls- PRICELESS.

That we get to see to America's real team destroy the former America's team in national television tomorrow! :)

Sayin I'm thankful for our Superbowl is automatic so I'll say that I'm thankful that our team this year is a contender unlike past defendin Superbowl champions that don't perform up to expectations set the previous year...

I'm thankful for our military men and women who serve/have served our country. Without them we would not be enjoying our Super Bowl Champion Saints.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Saints related: Drew Brees. He's the engine that makes the machine work.

Everything else: My baby girl. A 2.5 year old female replica of me.

Thankful that I have been able to watch most of the games in Iraq thanks to loyal Saints fans who vote for us to see the games. That means a lot...I don't know how much worse I would feel without the Saints to look forward to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom