N/S Osi Umenyiora visits Falcons (1 Viewer)

"Osi visits New Orleans"-

:worthy::h7::highfive::happy0005: :beerchug: :0056: :bravo-applaudi-147: :fest30:

"Osi visits Atlanta"-

"That dude sucks"

Guess he's got enough Superbowl rings and doesn't want any more???

As a situational pass rusher, I think Osi is good. I don't see him being an upgrade over Abraham. Pretty much the same player at this point in his career.

That being said, I think it's a good move for the falcons.

"Osi visits New Orleans"-

:worthy::h7::highfive::happy0005: :beerchug: :0056: :bravo-applaudi-147: :fest30:

"Osi visits Atlanta"-

"That dude sucks"

This! There was a thread making fun of the failcons board for discrediting Asomugha, and yet folks on here are doing the same with Osi. Osi would be an upgrade over every one of our DL except maybe Cam, due to age/upside.

I'll never be scared to play the failcons but discrediting a proven vet is petty.

I like watching Osi. Remember he pulled down Matt Ryan, and Sam Baker no less, during the playoffs? And the sack fumble he had on Aaron Rodgers. He was a big part of their playoff run. Kinda sad that the Giants don't wanna / can't retain him.

Osi definitely is not what he use to be and mite even be a downgrade from Abraham but could also be an upgrade and have a few more great years left in him for the Falcons. Guy isn't the greatest but I would much rather the Falcons have no Abraham and someone else besides Osi. He is dangerous at time when he knows it's pass. One this is we throw a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom