N/S Owners Have Approached NFLPA About Extending CBA (1 Viewer)

If we thought the last CBA was bad, the next one is going to be really ugly. I wouldn't be surprised if some football is missed.

I can assume we'll get a lively debate on "viewership"
NFL will try to focus on networks,NFLPA will focus on Twitter et al
Superchuck better start boning up on his media tracking analysis

They are the worst run union in American Sports... So. Yes. They are that dumb.
Seriously, the President of the NFLPA NEEDS to call up the President of the MLBPA! Maybe even bring the guy in on negotiations as a consultant, because the MLBPA ain't nobody's fool.

While we're talking about the CBA, what are some things you'd guys like to see change/added?

I would love to see a Max Contract like the NBA has. Stop these ridiculous QB contracts from derailing teams. I don't think the NFLPA would object to the idea of it, being that it would allow for more money to trickle down to the middle-tier players (basically the 2nd Stringers and Special Teamers).

The only way we're going to see football missed in the modern era is if the union gets its act together and purchases a huge strike insurance policy. If every NFL player continues to see a veteran minimum check for their current years of service deposited into their checking account weekly. That would cost them 56 million per week to fund out of union dues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom