N/S Pac-man Jones probably wont be re-instated (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN that Pac-man Jones will probably not be re-instated by Roger Goodell and the Titans will trade him the first chance they get. It looks like his NFL career is over.

This guy had it all but screwed it up royally. Words do not describe his stupidity IMHO.

The_Burning_Bush

it is lit
Reaction score
I'd give a fourth if he cleaned up his act. But 2 years being out of football, it'd be hard to get back to where you were.

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Who do they expect to trade with and what do they expect to get in return?!?

OP

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah Bush, but cleaning up his act maybe asking a bit too much from him. Sometimes a player like him needs to fall flat on his face before picking himself off and getting on with his life. He just cannot stay out of trouble, he is a smart guy but some how someway he gets into trouble with the law. Its almost unavoidable

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Who will take him in a trade if he won't be reinstated?

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just tell Al Davis he's Lester Hayes...he won't know the difference.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
pacmanppt.gif

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
If I were Benson I'd offer the Titans some game tickets for him. :rolleyes:

What an idiot.

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN that Pac-man Jones will probably not be re-instated by Roger Goodell and the Titans will trade him the first chance they get. It looks like his NFL career is over.

If this an accurate summary of what you heard, then it doesn't make much sense. If the opinion expressed was, "it looks like his NFL career is over," then what value would he hold in a trade? Even if there's a chance he could be back after the '08 season, I don't think he has any real trade value. He'll be a player that was out of the league for two years for disciplinary reasons with no, as it appears, set timetable to be allowed to return. And if there was a return date, no reason to believe he could uphold his end of the deal in doing what he'd need to do to be reinstated.

cruize

Account closed at user request
Reaction score
Any person CAN change. But, they have to want too. If losing your job, going to jail, and losing millions of dollars can't motivate you to stay clean, I'd say the odds of him going straight are not good.

Guitarzan

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
About 2 or 3 weeks back I read where he'd been involved in yet another Atlanta strip club altercation and security was trying remove him. He was said to have slapped a female and then lunged at a female manager and knocked her around. A couple of days later I saw where the charges were dropped and that the "alledged" victim and he came to a mutual "agreement" monetarily. The point is: he's a target. Who would doubt anyone that accuses him? This sounds like something he'd do, but who knows? He could be a victim of extortion or blackmail and nobody would take his side.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread