N/S Pac-man Jones probably wont be re-instated (2 Viewers)

I just heard on ESPN that Pac-man Jones will probably not be re-instated by Roger Goodell and the Titans will trade him the first chance they get. It looks like his NFL career is over.

This guy had it all but screwed it up royally. Words do not describe his stupidity IMHO.

BTW... which was more moronic 1) Pacman's off the field blunders or 2) Ron Mexico's off field blunders? :dunno:

With what he lost, right now ...Ron Mexico is in a deeper hole.

:gosaints:

I just heard on ESPN that Pac-man Jones will probably not be re-instated by Roger Goodell and the Titans will trade him the first chance they get. It looks like his NFL career is over.

This guy had it all but screwed it up royally. Words do not describe his stupidity IMHO.

No, they said he wouldn't be reinstated in the "immediate future." It doesn't mean his NFL career is over, just he won't be reinstated in the next few months.

Really...they should have cut him a long time ago and just ate the cap hit.

They won 10 games and made the playoffs without him. He won't be missed.

You can't cut a player who is under league suspension. It violates the CBA.

I find it hard too believe they want re-instate him, the NFLPA will have too step up against Goodell on this....

I would give up a 4th or 5th round pick on Pac in a heartbeat..... With the Veterans we have here, I think they could help him with his after hours activities..... Not too many big name vets on the Titans.....

With the Veterans we have here, I think they could help him with his after hours activities..... Not too many big name vets on the Titans.....

so keeping his job in the nfl, the commissioner, the titans organization, and his teammates telling him to act right was not a good reason to act right; but being around older guys on the Saints is...

I think I could get him on as a street sweeper(Not in a vehicle either). McDonalds is always hiring..

DubVJimE.jpg

Ohhhhhh Canada.............if he's lucky

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom