N/S Packers cut Desmond Bishop {MERGED} (1 Viewer)

We already have Lofton, Vilma, Hawthorne and Chamberlain at the very least. I don't think we need a 5th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bishop would be a huge upgrade over everyone you listed except Lofton.

Why are we as fans so delusional about our personnel on this team?

Bishop would be a huge upgrade over everyone you listed except Lofton.

Why are we as fans so delusional about our personnel on this team?

A healthy Bishop? Sure. But this guy was signed to a very small contract, so my guess is if GB is releasing him there must be some bad medical there.

I would be okay bringing him in for a look. The health issues are obviously the biggest concern.

A healthy Bishop? Sure. But this guy was signed to a very small contract, so my guess is if GB is releasing him there must be some bad medical there.

He was released because the sides couldn't come to a restructuring agreement. So far as I can find he's healthy.

He's on waivers right now, if he clears them he'll have his first visit with Minnesota Vikings. Nothing else has been released since then.

He was released because the sides couldn't come to a restructuring agreement. So far as I can find he's healthy.

He's on waivers right now, if he clears them he'll have his first visit with Minnesota Vikings. Nothing else has been released since then.

He has 4 years so he is straight to free agency, no waiver.

He didnt practice in minicamp, but he said he is good to go for Training camp, so he says.

Hey, I'd love a HEALTHY Bishop on our team. But the guy was getting less than 4mil this season. Has to be more to it than..."who, we could come to an agreement"

We need to sign this guy if he clears waivers. I think a healthy Desmond Bishop is better than every ILB on the roster, even slightly better than Lofton. He also gets to the quarterback with 5 sacks in 12 games before his injury last year and... he comes from a 3 - 4 defensive scheme.

They cut him for a reason. Im thinking his injury is worse than people think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom