N/S - Pacman Arrested. (1 Viewer)

Should've gone to tha Skrip Club instead!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3HMA5YD0jsk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh dont get me wrong, these chicks had it coming. But Im saying Pac Man has done a great job rehabbing his career, and he needs to learn from past mistakes. Sometimes its just being in the wrong place. Trouble seems to find this guy, his best bet would be to chill at home or when he goes out, try to stick to joints that are less crazy.

They actually just released camera video from the bar, and it shows he was attacked first so hopefully they dont file charges.
he attacked first? be serious you xaw the girl throw something in his face

I gotta agree. The only thing it sounds like he was protecting was his pride. With that said, I agree with his retaliation. Sometimes you just gotta slap someone to put em place.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I agree somewhat because one of the women pour beer on him and that's assult. They should have be arrested as well. No one (man nor woman) can just go around pour beer on some one else just because they don't like them.

Clearly he engaged her in conversation first. You can see him lean over the rail and say something and then get a beer dumped on his head....dude should learn not to piss people off.

You never hit a lady! This case is tricky, because that wasn't a lady.

Wife says, NEVER slap a woman......in public.:blink1:

The self defense statement is a tad ridiculous considering the fence in between them.... its not like they were at a chemical plant and some unknown lady came out of no where wearing a lab coat and tossed a cup of green liquid on him!!! Hes interacting with this lady so obviously hes not "afraid" of her and then she had enough of whatever intelligence was coming out of his mouth.... So he punches her???? Yep hes a class act....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom