N/S - Pacman Arrested. (1 Viewer)

If what he says is what truly happened......then I don't blame him one bit.

Geez, and he just turned his career around. He was one of the best nickel CB's in the league last year. Dude, just stay out of bars, period.

My question is did he do something to cause the one to attack? Did he grab her somewhere first?

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Firecross approves of this video and of Pacman's actions.

If it happens the way he said it did, he has a right to protect himself from anyone. Unfortunately without it on video, it is he said vs she said and the law will always believe what the woman says. Here is how the law views you as a man under VAWA. The law will take her word over yours, everytime, even without evidence.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/stQCE9ciPJ0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LlFAd4YdQks" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

This video above just shows you that you as a man are on your own for your own protection.

If he really did smack someone for no reason, he should go to jail.

If it happens the way he said it did, he has a right to protect himself from anyone. Unfortunately without it on video, it is he said vs she said and the law will always believe what the woman says. Here is how the law views you as a man under VAWA. The law will take her word over yours, everytime, even without evidence.

This video above just shows you that you as a man are on your own for your own protection.

If he really did smack someone for no reason, he should go to jail.

I'm honestly curious as to what experience(s) you had that led you to have the animosity towards women that you do. Not that you would tell me or state it here. I'm not saying that everything you state is totally wrong, not all women are good and I can see where in custody, divorce and several other areas of law that there is some favoritism shown towards women. But it just seems you're so angry about it. Also, the stuff about the man society or men pulling out, is just out there. It's odd.

Not to mention that, I've seen plenty of men who are ******s or who mess women over. So on the average, I tend to threat people on an individual bases and not make general sweeping statements.

:shrug:

Sounds more like retaliation than protecting himself.

I gotta agree. The only thing it sounds like he was protecting was his pride. With that said, I agree with his retaliation. Sometimes you just gotta slap someone to put em place.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

A man hits a woman as a last resort, only to prevent harm to himself or his loved ones. He doesn't hit a woman for retaliation and certainly not to "put someone in their place." I'm shocked and dismayed at some of the approval displayed in this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom