N/S PACMAN Jones interview (1 Viewer)

Pacman needs to be banned for life period, point blank. This guy actually said he had "no regrets" about what happened in Vegas. A guy is paralyzed and he has no regrets. I hope Goodell was listening.

:hihi: first off fella's this is just clean fun. I am African American so don't make this a race issue, but did anybody hear the Pacman Jones interview with Michael Irving?

I heard it but truely need a freaking interpeter to understand what the heck he was saying, even my 13y/o Son who is younger therefore "cooler" than me didn't know what he said in the first segment of the sound bite that aired. I posted in another thread about CB being a skilled position that required intelligence. I eat my words, never had a problem admitting when I'm wrong, then again no body ever implied that PACMAN was intelligent.:hihi:

I've always had the feeling that the NFL didn't do the guy any favors either when they used his nickname overr his real name while he was in the draft. I didn't appreciate the guy or ESPN starting with his draft coverage. You don't have a nickname in the NFL till you earn a nickname in the NFL. It all went downhill from there IMHO. i can stand up for your opinion though. You do have to have smarts to play CB in the NFL. Adam just doesn't know how to apply those smarts outside of the stadium. He is a very intelligent guy between the whistles.

I did want to ask you about your dogs.....American Bulldog?
<------------Otis, american bulldog.

He's not smart. He doesn't have smart people around him or he doesn't listen to their advice. With a team like the Cowboys poised to sign him, it doesn't help. It's just a matter of time before trouble finds him again. But, he should get one more chance to blow it once and for all.

How awesome would it be for Dallas to give up their 4th rounder this year to acquire the "Rights" to Pacman only to have Goodell decide that Pacman has not changed and keep him out of the league another year or perhaps indefinitely!!

Oh goody goody goody!! Dallas would lose a draft pick for NOTHING but Jerry Jones own greed!!!

Pacman needs to be banned for life period, point blank. This guy actually said he had "no regrets" about what happened in Vegas. A guy is paralyzed and he has no regrets. I hope Goodell was listening.

Caught an interview with Kyle Turly in which he said he knew the owner of the "scrip" club and implied that that was alot more to the scrip club incident and that Pacman had alot more to do with that situation than is publically know. He encouraged anyone to view the tape of the "scrip" club incident and it should shed light on how much more Pacman had to do with that situation. The only reason i am paying attention to this is b/c a Man will be paralyzed for the rest of his life over stupidity. Maybe when that guy can walk down the street and earn a check then Pacman can run down the field and earn a check.

Pacman=Thug.. i never call anyone a thug on here out of not trying to incite craziness, but come on... he is the epitome of a thug..... You would think someone worth millions could at least speak half-way proper english... how did he ever make it through college english classes? oh wait, he played football, nevermind..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom