N/S PACMAN Jones interview (1 Viewer)

67Bndwagnfan

ID vs Ego
Reaction score
:hihi: first off fella's this is just clean fun. I am African American so don't make this a race issue, but did anybody hear the Pacman Jones interview with Michael Irving?

I heard it but truely need a freaking interpeter to understand what the heck he was saying, even my 13y/o Son who is younger therefore "cooler" than me didn't know what he said in the first segment of the sound bite that aired. I posted in another thread about CB being a skilled position that required intelligence. I eat my words, never had a problem admitting when I'm wrong, then again no body ever implied that PACMAN was intelligent.:hihi:

Pac is a thug. A talented thug, but a thug nonetheless. Even last year when he knew all eyes were on him and he really needed to stay out of trouble for just a few months he could not do it.

I caught a bit this morning at the gym. HOLY COW ...at one point he talked about "moving forward" and thats all I caught...

Coincendentally now there is talk of him joining Dallas. A little perspective here

Mecca is to Muslims as Dallas is to Strip Club Junkies.

(thats only because Las Vegas does not have a Pro football team)

Since Payton seems to put some much importance on Character and Intelligence, I doubt we ever see him in black and gold. I can't think of one player that we drafted/signed the past two years that had any concerns about character, we just released/traded them.

I heard some of it on Rome's show this morning.
He likes to visit "scrip" clubs? It's no sin to visit a "scrip" club?
I asked my buddy who's a writer and he's thinking of opening his own script club, Thursday nights everyone can work on Act One, Friday Act Two and so on.
Pacman says all his visits to the scrip clubs was just being "rebellion"

I think New Orleans could be a very positive place for Pacman because of his interest in writing, what with the history of Tennessee Williams along with Ann Rice's love of the city, he could very well open his own scrip club in the Quarter I think.

I heard some of it on Rome's show this morning.
He likes to visit "scrip" clubs? It's no sin to visit a "scrip" club?
I asked my buddy who's a writer and he's thinking of opening his own script club, Thursday nights everyone can work on Act One, Friday Act Two and so on.
Pacman says all his visits to the scrip clubs was just being "rebellion"

I think New Orleans could be a very positive place for Pacman because of his interest in writing, what with the history of Tennessee Williams along with Ann Rice's love of the city, he could very well open his own scrip club in the Quarter I think.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=def_number width=20>2.</TD><TD class=def_word>Scripper</TD><TD class=def_thumbs><TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: auto" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>The ghetto way to say "stripper"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scripper

I caught a bit on sports radio up here and they were laughing at the fact that he was asked by Irvin if he could stay away from strip clubs in order to remain in the NFL (or something along those lines).

His response was predictable and reasonable - "I won't say I'll stay out of the strip clubs forever, but, I can say for the next 4 or 5 years, you won't see me near one."

next sentence he dropped the number to 3-4 years

a sentence later it was 2-3 years.

Apparently there was a party planned for this coming Sunday (29th) from 12midnight to 6am at which he was to be a host. The flyer had a picture of a bottle of Grey Goose vodka and claimed that the party would be attended by the 'ladies of Club Blaze. Incidentally, Club Blaze is not some charitable organization for women.

While this follows the letter of his own law, why is he even making statements about staying away from strip clubs and then doing everything in his power to toe the line he set up as closely as possible?

Pacman is not coming back anytime soon people. He is a guy that attracts trouble and despite his fervent pleas for forgiveness, wont stay clean until he gets busted again at some strip club or some other completely stupid thing. I would be the first to say that he deserves a second chance if I could believe him. and at this point I do not. He is a hell of an athlete and a gifted utility player but his off the field antics are his undoing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom