N/S Pacman wants to play for........ (1 Viewer)

Jerrah should sign him up....surely a dynamic playoff winning head coach like Wade Phillips can keep Pac Man under control......

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the 'Boys did sign Jones and Skeletor......errr....I mean Jerrah pushes Goodell to reinstate him.

Didn't his suspension just get extended?

He should be allowed to play somewhere with the understanding if he screws up again, he's done. Simple and to the point.

T.O. never been in trouble with the law so why would you say his name in the same sentence as Pacman and Tank...

Dallas does have some outstanding "gentelmen's clubs."

Didn't his suspension just get extended?

Yep. From the article:

The NFL last month notified Jones, who has been arrested six times since Tennessee selected him in the 2005 draft, that he is not allowed to train at the Titans' facility and that his suspension will continue indefinitely. Jones' attorney, Manubir Arora, told ESPN.com in February he fears Jones' banishment could include the 2008 season.

I think that Pacman's comments are mostly wishful thinking and not so much reality.

Looks like maybe the Cowboys are trying to give them Bengals a run for their money as the "legal dilemman" of the NFL......

what a perfect fit though.

Can their dancer take a punch

This is my first post. I had to become a member to tell Ti how much I enjoyed his post on the Dallas dancers. I check the posts on SR at least twice a day, and have enjoyed you guys for years. Now I will be able to give you my expert opinion. Please don't be too rough on me till I get a few posts under my belt.

This is my first post. I had to become a member to tell Ti how much I enjoyed his post on the Dallas dancers. I check the posts on SR at least twice a day, and have enjoyed you guys for years. Now I will be able to give you my expert opinion. Please don't be too rough on me till I get a few posts under my belt.

Welcome aboard, Lumberjack! :9:

:welcome2:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom