N/S Pacman wants to play for........ (1 Viewer)

:welcome2:
This is my first post. I had to become a member to tell Ti how much I enjoyed his post on the Dallas dancers. I check the posts on SR at least twice a day, and have enjoyed you guys for years. Now I will be able to give you my expert opinion. Please don't be too rough on me till I get a few posts under my belt.
:welcome2:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIhrrk-dmQE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIhrrk-dmQE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

He shouldn't get to pick a team LOL.

He shouldn't get to pick a team LOL.

All the trouble makers do. The end up getting released and go to Dallas with the rest of the trouble makers as long as Jones' checks continue to get honored at the bank.

See Owens, Terrell and Johnson, Tank.

am in dallas now and i think it sucks,new orleans or la.is a much funner place to be and i get sick of all the cowboy and maverick fans crying every time they lose ,as if they are suppost to be on top every freaking year please f ---- them all F as in forget maybe

Of course he wants to play there. Jones and that coaching staff don't care about a player's off-the-field habits. They can be criminals and it wouldn't matter. They already have TO, the league's poster child for immature behavior, why not the poster child for marginal criminal behavior in the NFL? Or maybe not marginal--who knows what really happened in Vegas?

This is my first post. I had to become a member to tell Ti how much I enjoyed his post on the Dallas dancers. I check the posts on SR at least twice a day, and have enjoyed you guys for years. Now I will be able to give you my expert opinion. Please don't be too rough on me till I get a few posts under my belt.

Welcome, Lumberjack, you're okay! ;)

While I would take Chad Johnson and the attention he brings to an organization, I wouldn't take that little thug for anything. He may be a good player, but sorry, I put him the the same catagory as Vick. How soon we forget.

I'm all for forgiving and forgetting, but you have to do something to prove you are a changed person. I thought it was hilarious all the people on this board who were ready to "move on" with the Vick situation, about 15 minutes before he finaly amitted guilt. They were all, "o.k. already what else do you want the guy to do?". Well, for one, serve time. How about another, give me some proof of you being out of jail, and not screwing up for more than a month at a time. IMO, the guy is done. (Jones) There is no reason to even take the risk when so many people are strviing and working their butts off to make it in the NFL and this goof just throws it away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom