N/S Pacmans Suspension extended (1 Viewer)

No crime. Lots of time. I'm not a fan of Adam Jones, but he deserves a second chance. If he slips again, ban him for life. It's not a difficult decision. Mr. God.......del hasn't done a great job so far in my opinion.

No crime. Lots of time. I'm not a fan of Adam Jones, but he deserves a second chance. If he slips again, ban him for life. It's not a difficult decision. Mr. God.......del hasn't done a great job so far in my opinion.

I like the extension for now though because he still did not stay out of trouble and that was part of the deal he was supposed to stay out of trouble and just couldnt get it done. I want to see him stay out of trouble and EARN his way back into the NFL by simply following a few rules like staying OUT of trouble. I am all for him getting a second chance AFTER he proves himself.

i don't really think it's fair... let him play... if he's focusing on football it will be easier for him to change, keeping him out is only giving him more free time to be around his bad-influences...

Bad Move by the NFL, they are singling him out and i don't really think it's fair, he's had a longer suspention than other players who were actually convicted of something.... i just don't think it's right to keep him out of football for the purpose of proving a point... he's a great athlete..

i'm not saying i like him, i think he's made lots of mistakes and deserved to be suspended...but comeone there are players out there doing drugs, and getting stabbed in the neck, killing pregnant women and we never hear anything of it..

Let him play again!!!!

I think this is a bit excessive. I can not stand players with character issues as much as anyone but refusing this man the right to work is cruel. He's being made an example out of and its not right.

No one is refusing Pac Man the right to work. He can wrestle or play Arena ball or (the most fitting job) bounce at a strip club. He keeps acting like he's the victim and for GOD SAKES HE IS STILL GOING TO STRIP CLUBS. Goodell does seem kinda arrogant to me, but I think he's dead on with this Pac Man thing.

you cant tell a man to stay outa strip clubs or you cant play football...thats just silly....but Pac Man brought it on himself, when he was suspended they told him what he needed to do to get back in the league...it was in writing....how do you screw that up? but when all you know is football you become inpatient and disobediant, I would feel like the victim if someone took away the only thing that was good in my life, but he needed to know that being a professional football player is more than just putting on a uniform and playing.....I dont think its fair either way, its not fair Pac Man forced the Commish to make a decision with consistent erratic behavior and I dont think its fair he got suspended for a whole year for something he wasnt convicted for.

No one is refusing Pac Man the right to work. He can wrestle or play Arena ball

Your strip club argument wasn't even worth focusing on...but you can't be serious regarding the above line? Do you really believe he can be physically involved in either of those two things?

Didn't he already try and wrestle and the Titans told him he couldn't because of his contract?

Anyway, what can he do for income? I guess he needs to use his degree he got or did he leave school early?

Your strip club argument wasn't even worth focusing on...but you can't be serious regarding the above line? Do you really believe he can be physically involved in either of those two things?

I can't be serious? HE WAS INVOLVED IN WRESTLING. My point is, its not his right to play NFL football. You know those players that play in college are also SUPPOSED to be getting college degrees that they can fall back on in these situations. He can quit the Titans anytime he wants to if he is so unhappy. If he wants to play in the NFL he needs to grow up and act like a professional. As far as the strip club argument, I'm not saying they should force him to stay out of them but if he had half a brain then he would lay low. I can't believe there are people seriously defending Adam Jones? It's like the Falcons and Mike Vick. YOU HAVE MILLIONS, WHY ACT LIKE A LOW RENT THUG.

I can't be serious? HE WAS INVOLVED IN WRESTLING. My point is, its not his right to play NFL football.
That's not what I said. :shrug:

I said he couldn't be physically involved. He would have to be a manager his entire "wrestling career," and there just isn't a market for that. :shrug:

You know those players that play in college are also SUPPOSED to be getting college degrees that they can fall back on in these situations. He can quit the Titans anytime he wants to if he is so unhappy. If he wants to play in the NFL he needs to grow up and act like a professional. As far as the strip club argument, I'm not saying they should force him to stay out of them but if he had half a brain then he would lay low. I can't believe there are people seriously defending Adam Jones? It's like the Falcons and Mike Vick. YOU HAVE MILLIONS, WHY ACT LIKE A LOW RENT THUG.
Maybe he just needs a Ms. Pac Man. :shrug:

That's not what I said. :shrug:

I said he couldn't be physically involved. He would have to be a manager his entire "wrestling career," and there just isn't a market for that. :shrug:

Maybe he just needs a Ms. Pac Man. :shrug:

OK, nice on the Ms Pac Man thing.

What is Goodell going to do to himself for covering up the largest cheating scandal in sports history? Is he going to ban himself for life with Belicheat?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom