N/S Panther Meltdown (1 Viewer)

Sniper Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
"We get the win, but I have a limited role," Smith said. "So, obviously, I see this game as showing I'm no longer an asset to this team."
He should look on the bright side. He may no longer feel like an asset to the team but he's still the team's biggest ***hole.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Damn, Delhomme had 17 completions for 65 yards and 2 picks yesterday? :covri:

Cuozzo67

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, Delhomme had 17 completions for 65 yards and 2 picks yesterday? :covri:

... but they still won. I know it's the Bucs, but a win is a win. They'll be 3-3 after they beat the Bills next week. Then, they have the Cards and Saints on the road. If they fall to 3-5, then they're likely done.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
"We get the win, but I have a limited role," Smith said.* "So, obviously, I see this game as showing I'm no longer an asset to this team."

That's what I love about our team, you don't see this kind of selfishness. Everybody just waits for their turn to get opportunities.

NCSaint

A whining diva but isn't it nice?

Jakey was 9/17, 65 yards, 2 INTs, Pick6 (and one TD to be fair).

Clark Kent

Reaction score
I dont think there is anything wrong with what he said. He is glad they got the win, but he is ****** that he has not produced at all this year besides the game against us.

I'd be ****** too if Delhomo was playing as bad as he was.

He is still an assest to the team because he sucks up alot of coverage.

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I knew his comment about him not liking "Jake the player" wasn't a joke. He was dead serious then, and he's dead serious now. The Panthers' lockerroom cancer will spread throughout the team with just one more loss.

HOF_Smeenge

NFL Juggernaut
Reaction score
Keep your helmets on in the locker room Panthers, Steve Smith is looking for someone to sucker punch.

cgarsmoker

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
If you saw the game, you'd understand the frustration a little more. Smith was open deep down field at least 3 times and Jake overthrew him or couldn't get him the ball. Smith will catch about anything he can get his hands on but these passes were not even close. Smith is a huge weapon for us and for him to not be involved in a game like is poor coaching in my opinion. He has the same frustrations as the Panther fan base. I'd prefer for him to keep his opinions in the looker room and out of the media but I understand why he is upset. The bottom line is our QB is terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom