N/S Panther Meltdown (1 Viewer)

I knew his comment about him not liking "Jake the player" wasn't a joke. He was dead serious then, and he's dead serious now. The Panthers' lockerroom cancer will spread throughout the team with just one more loss.

A good friend of mine played for the Panthers (and Falcons for that matter) a few years ago and said that Smith and Delhommme are really good friends. He also said that Smith is completely different than the player he is portrayed as in the media though in his words "he can be a little bi-polar at times". He felt that Smith and Delhomme were the two nicest guys in the locker room. I asked him about the fight with Lucas and he said that those two absolutely hate each other and that it (the fight) was bound to happen. He also said Fox is a complete ******.

Glad to see he's showing his true colors. I don't give a flying free willy he he was open 20 times and not thrown to accurately. The minute he opens his mouth and starts throwing the people who can help him be an asset under the bus, is the minute it becomes a self fufilling prophecy. Way to point the finger, and way to convienantly forget about his xxxxups like against Dallas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom