N/S Panthers/Bucs Cheap Shot! (1 Viewer)

The league needs ban his ***. The guy launches at a defenseless player then jumps up celebrating like he made a good play. No doubt in my mind it was intentional. He could have broken the guy's neck or paralyzed him, maybe even kill him.

The Buc player actually did a good job by not snatching him up and getting himself ejected as well. That being said, the closest Buc player should have beat his ***!

Suspend him and Talib for being punks who rather fight then play football! If that was the Saints I would want him cut! Carolina is turning into a team based on beating people up he and Steve must be buddies!

Suspend the guy who was reacting to his teammate being knocked totally unconscious by a cheap shot? Naw, you have that twisted. I would have had the same sort of reaction. Just watching that is making me upset, and I freaking HATE the Bucs.

$50K and a game or two suspension. At least I hope so. I thought he killed him. I had to watch that snoozer of a game today and then it ended early and bonus coverage was St. Louis and whoever they were playing. Carolina is such a lame sports state. Jake Delhomeboy almost through this game away on his 65 yards of passing yards or whatever it was. I so loathe everything Panthers.

That sound about right.

I except Goddall will come down hard , after being called into Washington to testify about NFL players getting brain Damage! That was a sure nuff cheap shot that should be more than fined! I don't care who it is, that was the lowest example of sportsmanship!

That was a cheap, bush league shot. I hope his Karma comes calling on him during the several weeks vacation he'll get.

Suspend the guy who was reacting to his teammate being knocked totally unconscious by a cheap shot? Naw, you have that twisted. I would have had the same sort of reaction. Just watching that is making me upset, and I freaking HATE the Bucs.
I agree, you defend your player even if you take a hit as well. If it happened to a Saints player, I'd hope someone would step up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOYqZfNbXcc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOYqZfNbXcc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow is all I can say. Glad they kicked him out.

If he played for Atlanta, I would have said great shot!

*sigh* alas it was against the worst team in the league and they don't have any self-respect to begin with anymore. This is akin to kicking a retard while he's trying to tie his shoe. Suspend him now and for a very long time. The bucs player was on the ground long before the dang ball even came into view of the camera. The bucs player is looking up in the sky just standing there waiting for it to come down and gets nailed. That's extremely dangerous. NFL can't allow this to happen, it will ruin the game. Make him a statement.

I'm telling you man, stuff like this is why CAR has replaced ATL at the top of my **** list.

ya that hit was unnecessary and brutal...

worst part was after he got ejected, john fox started arguing with the refs for a good 5 min trying to plead his players case

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom