N/S Panthers/Bucs Cheap Shot! (2 Viewers)

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOYqZfNbXcc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cOYqZfNbXcc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow is all I can say. Glad they kicked him out.

I can't wait to demolish the Panthers twice this year.

What a garbage team.

Could you ever imagine our team getting involved in all of that nonsense? Unbelievable.

How much do you think that hit is gonna cost him? Im gonna say at least 50k.

Wow. Glad he got his *** ejected. He should also be suspended for a few games.

Jake is toast. Two picks one for 6. Both the Cryolina and the Bucs are mailing it in this year...
Lets just hope they don't try and pull that kind of BS when we playem.

I hope he gets suspended a couple games for that. Dirtiest shot I have ever seen.

$50K and a game or two suspension. At least I hope so. I thought he killed him. I had to watch that snoozer of a game today and then it ended early and bonus coverage was St. Louis and whoever they were playing. Carolina is such a lame sports state. Jake Delhomeboy almost through this game away on his 65 yards of passing yards or whatever it was. I so loathe everything Panthers.

Could you ever imagine our team getting involved in all of that nonsense? Unbelievable.

If something like that happened with Moore or Bush I hope our team would destroy that player who did that. You're talking about somebody's life and career here.

Probably Kicked him out partially for his own safety, those Buc players looked like they wanted to kill him, they would've probably tried to end his career before the game was over. They'll definitely be looking for him when they meet again.

they shouldve let tampa bay get to him

uncalled for team mates are usually close you dont let anybody take a cheap shop like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom