N/S Panthers sign Hollis Thomas (1 Viewer)

Good, that makes it that much easier for us. I mean if you get cut by the RAMS and you're a defensive player lol that says alot.

I watched the a Rams game in week 2 and Hollis was no slouch. Surprised to see the Rams release him because he was playing well.

Really? I've always liked Hollis a lot, and was sad we let him go. I hope he does well.

I will always love Hollis Thomas no matter who he signs with. I could listen to a whole show of him mic'd up.

The same could not be said of the formerly beloved Joe Horn.

Really? I've always liked Hollis a lot, and was sad we let him go. I hope he does well.

Yeah, he didn't play a lot but he was taking on double teams and holding up. One play he shed a block and nailed the back at the line. Doesn't mean he is great but when I was watching he looked plenty capable of playing football still.

For those slamming the Rams defense, their defense hasn't been bad the last two seasons. The Rams offense is horrible though.

Well, before we reserve too much judgement, let's see if the next game Carolina plays, they can stop the run. If not, this wont' help much. If so, then it was a good sign for them.

Remember, Hollis was an Eagle first. So, I don't especially care that he's with a division rival now. I only care if he starts playing well. haha. And he still takes up two O-Linemen. That's a huge step for Carolina right now.

They had to do something.. Just a move to assure the fans they have not givein up on the season yet...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom