N/S Panthers vs Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Glad to see him back in there, thought I was not going to get my weekly chance to watch Cammie get punished.

Kuechly still out, that must have been a helluva concussion.

Hard hit on Benjamin, I've noticed they aren't calling that defenseless receiver thing much any more.

If Seattle were the Saints then they would probably have at least 5 defensive penalties already. They get away with so much more than we do. Heck the league gets away with more or in other words is allowed to play football more.

Webb should been ejected for that

Rumor has it that game was drinking a beer before the game which is why he was benched.

If Seattle were the Saints then they would probably have at least 5 defensive penalties already. They get away with so much more than we do. Heck the league gets away with more or in other words is allowed to play football more.
good defenses get away with calls. Hawks, Denver :Etc

Looked like Davis threw a punch at Graham as he tackled him.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers.</p>&mdash; Earl Thomas (@Earl_Thomas) <a href="https://twitter.com/Earl_Thomas/status/805606919175970816">December 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom