N/S Patrick Peterson suspended 6 Games (1 Viewer)

I think he just re-signed with Arizona. Maybe not.

Anyway that is his contract . Oh and he went to LSU.

And he's been a pro-bowl CB for the last 8 years. I think that figures into the equation a lot more than his college.

I think he just re-signed with Arizona. Maybe not.

Anyway that is his contract . Oh and he went to LSU.

He's got two more years on his current contract.

And he's been a pro-bowl CB for the last 8 years. I think that figures into the equation a lot more than his college.

I’m not giving up my draft picks, and/ or Kamara for one player ( rumored what AZ wanted last year). Haven’t we learned anything from giving up a draft for Rickey Williams. We can build off our draft. Pay Michael Thomas soon.

I’m not giving up my draft picks, and/ or Kamara for one player ( rumored what AZ wanted last year). Haven’t we learned anything from giving up a draft for Rickey Williams. We can build off our draft. Pay Michael Thomas soon.
Wish I would have been a fan during in the Rickey Williams draft. I would have been so excited haha

Ideally, sure. Ideally Brees plays long enough for that to happen as well.

Renting a lock down CB for a year is worth a possible return to the Superbowl.

Ideally, sure. Ideally Brees plays long enough for that to happen as well.

Renting a lock down CB for a year is worth a possible return to the Superbowl.

Just looking at Arizona defensive stats last year. He was not a lockdown CB. Trading half our offense away with Ingram already gone & future draft picks would not bring us to the SuperBowl.

Just looking at Arizona defensive stats last year. He was not a lockdown CB. Trading half our offense away with Ingram already gone & future draft picks would not bring us to the SuperBowl.

Looking at the Saints defensive stats you could assume Lattimore isn't a stud either.

No, trading away half our offense is stupid. Why would you even suggest that for a trade? I would consider a third round pick for him.

Looking at the Saints defensive stats you could assume Lattimore isn't a stud either.

No, trading away half our offense is stupid. Why would you even suggest that for a trade? I would consider a third round pick for him.

Because that is what Arizona wanted for him last year. LoL if you think they give up Peterson for just a 3rd. Loomis did the right thing going with Apple and using the draft . Johnson will be good.

Because that is what Arizona wanted for him last year. LoL if you think they give up Peterson for just a 3rd. Loomis did the right thing going with Apple and using the draft . Johnson will be good.

I think Johnson will be great, but I see him more as a nickel CB or safety, not on the outside. They have stated that he's not on the market so all of this is hypothetical. And hypothetically, I doubt they could get more than a 3rd for him because he's going to miss almost a third of the season. The only teams that would be interested would be teams that are looking at his usefulness for the playoffs.

I just hope Apple is motivated from not getting the option year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom