N/S Paul Kruger not Franchised (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Adam Schefter says the Ravens did not franchise Olb Paul Kruger. He has had a very productive career in Baltimore, but I don't think they can afford him having just paid off Flacco. I think he is one guy they let get away. Should be interesting to see what happens with him as he will be a big player in who we get in our system (in the sense of being a very big domino in the 34 def fa linebacker pool).

Oh I would love to have him, but doubt we can afford him as well. He however will dictate how guys of his position are paid, and that's why we should be consious of what he is paid.

Better to draft your own guy in this instance than overpay for a guy on the market.

If the Saints have any faith in Tez and Galette they will not spend big money on an OLB. Plus we just signed 3 LBs in free agency last season so I don't think we'll spend any more money on another one (throw in Casillas and Humber who are already on the roster). I can however see us drafting a rush OLB at some point.

If the Saints have any faith in Tez and Galette they will not spend big money on an OLB. Plus we just signed 3 LBs in free agency last season so I don't think we'll spend any more money on another one (throw in Casillas and Humber who are already on the roster). I can however see us drafting a rush OLB at some point.

Is Paul Kruger a OLB or a DE ? On the Ravens official NFL roster they have him listed as a DE but I know I seen him stand up in games.

Paul Kruger, DE for the Baltimore Ravens at NFL.com

I too would be interested in drafting his brother. He seems like (as flip pointed out) the better of the two prospects.

I am sure wherever Kruger goes in free agency he will not put up similar numbers unless he is put around some play makers in the other front 7. He had Ngata, Suggs, Lewis, Redding, etc. He will need somebody else to help him out.

While i am aware that we signed 3 linebackers last year, the way our defense performed isn't enough to instill confidence in them

kruger will be one of those players who will get overpaid handsomely by some team (the super bowl effect)..it's like when oakland gave gibril wilson 5 years 30 mil after he won the superbowl with the giants (when the pats were undefeated)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom