N/S - Payton sends a shoutout to the Pats (1 Viewer)

JSR

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
rwd_bor_zps1owyjmy6.jpg

Let the speculation begin lol.

Over under on this is a shot at Goodell comments?

Oh, I think so, lol. Remember, the Saints' official Twitter account sent out a tweet with "#DefendTheWall" attached to the end when that was the Pats' slogan during their whole drama, in response to the Pats' account congratulating Drew on throwing 400 TDs.

Edit - Saints account actually sent out that hashtag multiple times, forgot about the others: http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/8/20...aints-join-reasonable-people-to-defendthewall

Payton to Patriots confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because Brady is starting his Goodell BS suspension now. That makes them brothers.

The Pats added the Brady mural to the tower this week, and tweeted out a pic of it. Payton's just RTing it in solidarity.

am I missing something or is that picture going over my head?

He's just reposting the Patriots own image of how they're supporting their franchise icon. We did something similar for CSP (the 'Do Your Job' poster at the training facility) when he was suspended. All it is is an "I've been there, I see you" consolation retweet.

I don't like us associating with the Pats period. Too much foul smoke surrounding that organization. I would love to have that many SB wins but the way they got them are suspect. Besides it just looks self deprecating praising another team you're set to battle with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom