N/S - Payton sends a shoutout to the Pats (1 Viewer)

I don't like us associating with the Pats period. Too much foul smoke surrounding that organization. I would love to have that many SB wins but the way they got them are suspect. Besides it just looks self deprecating praising another team you're set to battle with.

You must not realize how corrupt Roger Goodell and Jeff Pash are. As Scott Fujita once said

What the hell are you doing, Roger?

Payton and Belichick have had a friendship dating back to at least when Payton was Parcells OC in Dallas. They are both considered part of Parcells's coaching tree. There have been mostly mutual beneficial trades between the Saints and Patriots since '07 and a few preseason practices and games(requested by both teams that the schedule makers do there best to honor).

You must not realize how corrupt Roger Goodell and Jeff Pash are. As Scott Fujita once said

What the hell are you doing, Roger?

Yeh, and how cozy Goodell is or was with their owner Robert Kraft. I admit it; I just don't like the Patriot organization. I still remember that game where they had a false start and called us offsides, allowed four time outs in one half and threw the game winning touchdown with their left tackle obviously holding our DE in front of the ref. Among many other things they get away with more than most. The culture there comes off as elitist secretive cheaters.

He's just reposting the Patriots own image of how they're supporting their franchise icon. We did something similar for CSP (the 'Do Your Job' poster at the training facility) when he was suspended. All it is is an "I've been there, I see you" consolation retweet.

Except Brady is obviously guilty with substantial proof whereas coach P was found guilty without any.

Is anyone else tired of goodell. I know the owners love him but i cant stand the guy. He seems to me to be a power hungry dude. Always trying to show the players that he is it and if you mess with him he will get you

I guess people here forget that Robert Kraft supported Roger back in 2012 when he gave Payton a year long suspension.

sean%2Bpayton%2Bdo%2Byour%2Bjob.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom