N/S Pelicans get # 1 Pick (1 Viewer)

This is great for New Orleans! With Drew retiring at some point soon the basketball team has a young star coming.

I still don't think AD will want to stay----use him to get another great star to pair with Zion & hope Griffin has the stuff to make this team a winner at last

But man, IF we can get AD back, I’ll be in line for my season tickets!!!

My fingers are crossed this can help sway AD back to The Pels.
As much as I know people would hope for this, I'm not going to cry if the trade AD to the Celtics for Tatum, Smart and draft picks or to the Knicks for Knox, #3 and future draft picks. Personally I'd trade AD to the Knicks for Knox, #3 and those future first round picks. That might allow the Knicks to attract Kyrie to NY, but the team will still be garbage and AD will still miss 30 games.

IMO, the dream scenario is to trade AD to the Knicks for #3, Knox, Mitchell Robinson and the future unprotected 1st round picks, including the ones from the Mavs. Then hope Ja Morant falls past #2 and finish the draft with Zion and Ja. That's a nice mix of youth and experience, plus future capital to continue building the team.

If they trade with the Celtics, they hopefully acquire Tatum and Smart, plus 1st round picks. I like the PG from Vandy to be available when the Celtics pick or maybe Bone from UT. They just need to keep Jrue off the point where he can play off the ball where he has become more effective. They also need to find a way to add outside shooting.

Very exciting. My phone is blowing up with text messages...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom