N/S Pelicans Preseason Starts today! (1 Viewer)

WhoDat?DrewDat

Jimmy Graham #1 Fan
Reaction score
Hey SR family!

Saints season leaving you depressed? I've got just the cure for you!

The New Orleans Pelicans have their first preseason game today!! For those of you who don't know, it has NEVER been a better time to be a Pels fan than now. Our Pels are incredibly talented with the perfect mix of generational young talent and savvy veterans.

Not only does this team have as talented of a roster as ANY team in the league, but they're also a wonderful group that's easy to root for.

Now is the time to hop on the bandwagon, the future is incredibly bright.

GO PELS!!!

@Andrus @Dan in Lafayette

Can we have an all-in-one Official Pelicans discussion thread on this forum? Heck retitled this thread and let's do it.

The Pelicans are going to have threads pop up anyway if they turned out to be really good.

Just an idea. No worries if the plan is redirect users to Pelican sub forum.

Hey SR family!

Saints season leaving you depressed? I've got just the cure for you!

The New Orleans Pelicans have their first preseason game today!! For those of you who don't know, it has NEVER been a better time to be a Pels fan than now. Our Pels are incredibly talented with the perfect mix of generational young talent and savvy veterans.

Not only does this team have as talented of a roster as ANY team in the league, but they're also a wonderful group that's easy to root for.

Now is the time to hop on the bandwagon, the future is incredibly bright.

GO PELS!!!
Hopefully, no one is a first-time season ticket buyer and is forced to give some away like I am for the Saints. I am, basically "giving away" tickets for the Hawks game this week. Not one taker yet from this board, LMBO. Sad.

Last edited:
Hopefully, no one is a first-time season ticket buyer and is forced to give some away like I am for the Saints. I am, basically "giving away" tickets for the Hawks game. Not one taker yet, LMBO. Sad.
We'll, I find it hard to be able to attend all 41 games... Plus playoffs. It's a commitment, but I love NBA games. They don't have much resale value in NOLA untill they become a consistent product. If they are as good as hyped they are to be believed... Around mid-season. You shouldn't have a problem getting face value.

Pelicans is a bandwagon product... People only show if they are good.

@Andrus @Dan in Lafayette

Can we have an all-in-one Official Pelicans discussion thread on this forum? Heck retitled this thread and let's do it.

The Pelicans are going to have threads pop up anyway if they turned out to be really good.

Just an idea. No worries if the plan is redirect users to Pelican sub forum.
There is a separate board for that and all threads concerning them should be moved there

Im really excited about it, first time in many years. And it’s weird to imagine that NBA refs have a better reputation now than the NFL does!

There is a separate board for that and all threads concerning them should be moved there
You're not an Admin or even mod... So, why are you even replying to me. I literally said those things at the very end of my post that I was okay with it if they didn't want to do it. I was simply just asking. 100% harmless, won't hurt my feelings... Just asking.

Are you so miserable that you enjoy raining on other people fun... Or are you incapable of just ignoring topics that you don't care about?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom