N/S Per Rotoworld... Ocho to be traded on/before draft (1 Viewer)

In short, while landing Johnson would be great, he would be a luxury, not a necessity.

Our Headcoach said that the Defense struggled alot because they were on the field too much. Adding 85 to our offense would ensure that our offense would have the ball longer, allowing the Defense to be where they are best, watching from the sidelines.

Imagine if they packaged Johnson and a pick to trade up to #4 or 5. Got Dorsey or Ellis then at #9 got Rivers or DRC. :(

This could be a huge blow to us.

The logical trading partner would be the Eagles... they are shopping Lito Sheppard and looking for a #1 receiver -the Bengals need defensive help. They could demand Sheppard and a draft pick for Ocho Cinco, and the Eagles fans would be happy that McNabb has a #1 receiver.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having Ocho, but then, I like the WR's we have already. Hopefully, Meachem can have a breakout year and we already know that Colston brings his A game as always. :9:

Lewis was pretty emphatic last week about CJ staying put. We'll see how things turn out.

I think he's a good football player, don't get me wrong, I just don't see the need for him here. Honestly, this team is one well-performing defensive effort from being back in the NFC Championship. If the Saints offense was weak, and their defense was the strength, then I would be more willing to take the chances with his personality.

We're talking about what we want, not what we need. If we could get Chad Johnson, than our offense would be scary. I'll take that in a heart beat.

Having Ocho could lead to the O scoring quicker, so the D may still be on the field long. Opposing Os may attempt to grind it out to keep out O off the field. I can't say forcing teams into catch-up pass mode is a good thing considering our secondary and DTs right now, but I wouldn't mind having CJ.

Having Ocho could lead to the O scoring quicker, so the D may still be on the field long. Opposing Os may attempt to grind it out to keep out O off the field. I can't say forcing teams into catch-up pass mode is a good thing considering our secondary and DTs right now, but I wouldn't mind having CJ.

That's the formula that the Patriots used... score as many points as you could... then release that defense of theirs onto a one-dimensional offense. Problem for the Saints is... we dont' have the same talent on defense as NE does. But I still like our chances if we can get up on our opponents and make them 1-dimensional.

Somehow I think the latter of what you said may happen. Ocho Cinco may go somewhere we do not want him to go and when we read about it we will feel pretty depressed about our chances next year if we do face him on his new team. I hope its not Carolina or Tampa Bay, if he goes to Tampa, that will be bad for us

Imagine us trying to cover him and Galloway...:covri: :covri: :covri:

Hopefully this DRC is the real deal....:smilielol:

Give the #10 pick for ohco cinco, we will not get a better talent at ten.

I think we should call and ask now, if Dorsey isn't there make the deal or trade down and make it, him and colston would be awesome.

Trade them will smith and get ocho and a pick. If ellis and dorsey are gone we get harvey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom